SanShare.com (PPD up to 20$) & (PPS up to 55%) & MIX Plan (5$ min Payout)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to apologize to all affiliates but there is nothing i can do now, we are trying to save data on servers and this is the reason website is offline for such a long period of time. I'll keep everybody up to date.

I would like to apologize to all affiliates but there is nothing i can do now, we are trying to save data on servers and this is the reason website is offline for such a long period of time. I'll keep everybody up to date.

fokysss, I know that it is very difficult time for us but my all efforts & tricks are useless due to offline site for such a long period of time and day by day i'm loosing user's trust & traffic towards sanshare which are very bery bad news for me and also loosing my affiliates...
i'm hoping sanshare will be back online very soon!!!

I have some bad new it looks like we will have to reset servers. It has been 3 days now and even our experienced system admin can't get servers working again.

We will do some test today and if that does not work i will have to reset servers.

Ok some good new people.
1st server is up and running now.
Waiting for 2nd server to get fixed and now we know what was the problem so it should not take to long.

Hey Mr. fokysss, i noticed that you continuously not replying my messages, you come here write your own problems and back offline.
it's not a solution to escaping uploaders messages, you much know that uploaders are main part for any hosting site so i need compensation regarding my all losses and also my premium status going to expires today... if you are not extend my premium then it is very difficult to working with you further...

Thank You & Best Regards
FastLink

Hello,
I ignored your message because you were asking for a free premium account and i clearly explained the rules regarding premium accounts. If you are working on PPD you are not entitled for a free premium account. I am really sorry you are disappointed but unfortunately these are the rules we have in place.

I am planning to test paylink.cc for payouts.
Webmaster mod is working. Tested with sales plan.
I dunno why u always changed everything without letting anyone know about it? I was talking about Webmaster for PPD % which was ok until May. You should've told everyone whenever you change anything!

I will do as soon as i can. But remember you earn 5% from website earnings.

From today i will be making payouts using PayLink.cc ( new system but lets give it a go) you can transfer PayLink funds to PayPal, Moneybookers and Bank. To get paid via PayLink I will need your PayLink email or user name.

Mate, it would be really great if PayLink.cc can transfer my earnings to Paypal.
But are you sure the company is trusted enough ? To be true, I haven't heard of them before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back