SanShare.com (PPD up to 20$) & (PPS up to 55%) & MIX Plan (5$ min Payout)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read my previous post i have already explained this to you. There is only 1 place where you can add it and it is payment information form.

First post updated with instructions how to update payment information to get paid via Moneybookers.

zh7xcgtqqxio.png

Last edited:
sir i have already update my moneybookers account there please cheak my id is indiagreat32

sir still pending

Last edited:
Moneybookers for some reason locked payouts for my account and i have to wait for them to ''get in touch with me ''. If you want to get paid today please use Webmoney.

However if you are OK to wait you can still use Moneybookers.

good luck with moneybrookers I tried to get my bank verified for 3 months they just dident bover ill be surprised if you get ant support from them I dident for 3 months

I got my account verified and i even managed to send few payouts but not they locked fund transfers. I sent them an email to find out why but there is no response yet.

I am not accepting payments via Moneybookers i am trying to do payouts.
They are still messing me around and my account is still on hold. For instant payouts please use webmoney.

hey fokysss, there is no option for "Forgot Password/Password Reset" one of my reff is unable to do it coz there is no option for that. Please add/fixed it ASAP!

Ok. I will add password reminder link today.

P.S Moneybookers still have my account on hold. For those with pending moneybookers payments please contact me to arrange alternative payout method.

Software error:

Can't execute select: Got error 28 from storage engine at Modules/DataBase.pm line 82. For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

fokysss, i'm using & promoting your host from last couple of months but from last 2days your site are down which is very distrusting for me because i'm extend my premium on weekly basis but in the 7days i lost my 2 main & heavy earning days Plus my 2 premium days... which send me in double lose...
i'm hoping a compensation against them...
Regards
FastLink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back