SanShare.com (PPD up to 20$) & (PPS up to 55%) & MIX Plan (5$ min Payout)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
Like i said before, we do not manipulate with PPD plans, our payment settings are exactly the same as they are advertised on our website.

And this is a BIG LIE.

You are still counting only $ 5 instead of $ 7.

But i think you are so or so not trustworthy, remeber your first Filehost you introduced last Year and advertised this Host at Digitalpoint.

With this Host you run immediately after the Megaupload-Shutdown.

Regards
nikita

P.S Don't tell me you are counting correct, because you don't and i have removed all your files from my threads because i hate it if a Host advertise $ XX and then only counting $ YY.

And if you now again write everything is fine by counting i post my stats and everybody can see that you only count $ 5 instead of 7.

I have told it many , many times before ...
Its not the admin his fault , its sibsoft Xfileshare script ....

I have use this script about 3 years ago , and everything is fine with downloads counting .... until you change one rate
it script will never count normal again ......

Those whose counting is wrong, you are in group A and you have rates of Group B, right?

I think you perfectly!

@fokysss as I am in good faith, I say what the error is.
Me my downloads are in group B (a majority France) but when I saw others say it is not good I calculated the ones I and the result is that I get for 0.012$/DL for 700Mb files, which normally corresponds to group A.

So the rates are simply reversed. If you want to check on my account send me a PM.

Last edited:
To Nikita06 :
You are still counting only $ 5 instead of $ 7.
I do not really understand what you mean by this.

To others :
Rates are fair and are set according to rates advertised on our website. I do not want to boost rates just to make some people happy and then go bust because i can't pay the bills.
I rather keep it fair and realistic to make sure we can all make money in long term.

Payment received. Thank you

1570030-WA2GUE5.jpg

@fokyss

What is so hard to understand?

For Dummys:

Germany = Tier A

100-500 MB-Files = 1000 DL's / $ 7 ( so 1 Dl = 0,007)

You are counting since 1 week

1 Dl = 0,005 ( so 1000 Dl's / $ 5)

Do you now understand what i mean?

Regards
nikita

That's what I say.
Well after me if it remains like that it is very good for me to have rates of group A, while I should have those in group B. :))

I have nothing to gain from tell you this.

Perhaps he think the shortcut in Settings for Germany is "FR or FRA" and for France is "DE", hehehe.

But its often that Filehosts set the wrong shortcut for Germany, for example GE or GER instead of DE and so Germany is often counted as "Rest of the world".

Ahh, now i see that they counting since today correctly.

Regards
nikita

Edit. Now i got this message:

You have reached the download-limit: 1024 Mb for last 1 days

And i downloaded in the last 3 days only 1 File (103 MB) for testing of counting.
Now the 2nd File (with new IP) and this message, hahahaha.

Last edited:
sorry,just I try download myself file and can not download it appear message say my reach the 1024mb download limit,but before I never download any file,now I know why the stat are droped so much,because user can't download anything when he is first time download

Last edited:
yea this I know,but my problem is example like today I just want download 800mb file but reach a limit,before I din't download anything,how come have traffic limited?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back