San Antonio Spurs vs. Miami Heat NBA Finals Fixed $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

To0

finals.jpg

Anyone else think that sports entertainment has been diluted by the money?

Series went to a full 7 games. To generate upwards of an additional $100,000,000 (or more) in revenue.

It's all about the business and thus the money.

I say it's fixed. You could tell there were times when a team would just stop playing or a ton of turn overs would occur that generally don't happen. Or LeBron wouldn't shoot like LeBron. It's all done on purpose. To ensure that there is a full 7 games. To maximize earnings. To ensure as many TV ad's are purchased, tickets are sold out, parking lots are filled, vendors are providing and so on. It's all done on purpose. Money is involved, so it's only common sense that the fix would be in.

What do you think?

Last edited:
9 comments
Most major level sports all over the world are fixed in some way or completely. Yet people refuse to believe it, and will even call you crazy or stupid if you talk about the NFL or MLB or NBA being rigged.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rv0wgLLzX10[/ame]

A co-worker and I were talking about this for over an hour today at work. There's no doubt in my mind that games are fixed for the right price.

It's about business though. Every man in this planet always pursue things just to make a living. It's just a matter of ways and techniques. And it just so happens that NBA is popular in that aspect. Try to make a living and make yourself famous, you'll know now or later a lot of people will try to question your ways.

I told you capitalism isn't quite good in practice, even though it sounds perfect in theory, now you are finding out that yourself.
Capitalism encourages greed. So, greed is a product of capitalism.
One never placed humans in equation and their behavior.

Last edited:
Umm you clearly didn't watch any of the games then, there were like 3 blowouts cause the coaches made amazing adjustments, aside from that every game was close as fuck. The only bad call in the entire series was that fastbreak in OT of G6 where the refs said the ball went off Green on an attempted strip on Bron, but it was off LeBron and they reviewed the play and got it right.

LeBron isn't known for his shot making, there's a reason everyone sags off him. The same thing happened to Michael Jordan in 1992 vs Portland where he made 6/10 3PT FGs, MJ was complete ass from behind the arc.

You're telling me you can somehow make a shot go in like this?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFQy-qmyotc[/ame]

Fuck outta here with that shit, salty ass Ohio native

PS - you've cited no sources with that revenue claim. Does everyone here use some stupid form of bird law to 'prove' points?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back