Which you think is better?

• Samsung Galaxy SII

Votes: 72 63.2%
  • Iphone 4

Votes: 42 36.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Galaxy S all the way! 1080p video, Higher resolution screen then iPhone 4 shitty 720p, Higher Ram, Unlockable, Android based (very open sourced and customizable with being rooted!) and more! And free apps are super easy to get and install.

» And why on earth would somebody be obsessed on a 1080p video shoot with a phone camera? That's like having F1 brakes on a Fiat Panda;
» And the iPhone isnt unlockable? lol
» And the app store doesnt have free apps?
» And arent those apps easy to install? I mean, you just need to go to the app store and tap the damn Install button.

Being a hateboy is as dumb as being a fanboy.

wtf, i dont understand why ppl prefer the i4 -.-

For me ppl, who choose i4 as mobile... they dont know nothing about phones... or they want to brag their shit 8-)

Ps: no offense :)

I am a proud owner of Android devices, including a Galaxy S phone (no not the SII). Android phones can't be compared to iOS devices, everything that's missing in iOS is available in Android, if not feel free to code it yourself. I've rooted all my devices, and loaded custom ROMS wich come with custum themes/looks, apps, features, and even overclocked my phone to 1.2Ghz ! ! !

My point being, iOS is loosing the market sooner or later. Be smart, go for Android!

android-eat-apple.jpg

I work for apple/O2. iPhone 4 is far behind SGSII. iPhone 5 is a rumour coz Any news of it will come to us first. The blueprint for iPhone 5 is there but no news of production or launch yet.

Comparision:

iPhone RAM: 512 MB
SGSII Ram: 1 GB

Resulution:

iPhone 4 : 720p
SGSII : 1080p

SGS screen is much better than iPhone 4. Though SGSII lacks a little behind for touch sensitivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back