Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitish

Samsung is jumping into the ring and coming out with their own messaging service, directly taking aim RIM’s BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) and Apple’s iMessage. “ChatON” is free, global and “works across all major smartphone and feature phone platforms”, so including BlackBerry and iOS. ChatON will first come pre-installed on smartphones that run off Bada or Android platforms this October, but will be “available gradually across all major Smartphones, Tablets, notebook PCs and Samsung feature phones”. As to the features, Samsung states there will be 2 versions available. A basic feature of ChatON has group chat, image/video/music and location sharing. An enhanced version of ChatON gives a few additional options, such as interaction rank, ability to comment on a users profile and the option to send other users an animated message. A video demo of ChatON is after the break

Video:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMPEm147BPo[/ame]

I think its a real great move from samsung! Ofcourse it was talked about in august but i just got to know about it. So far i am finding it really great. It took time to get the registration message but it happens. The thing that its compatible with ALL major smartphones including BB and iOS makes it better!

Market Download link
Here!

26 comments
Damn

I try it now

I give a reply later :)

Edit:

Insatalled Market did not find the App i need to use your Link

Now i wait for activation code........
More soon

Last edited:
Did not receive the code and i am not from India as well.

btw why would people use this when whatsapp has more features and is also compatible with bb,ios,android,symbian <_<

Did not receive the code and i am not from India as well.

btw why would people use this when whatsapp has more features and is also compatible with bb,ios,android,symbian <_<

yeah but let give it a Try Whatsapp is only 1 Year free ;)

Still waiting for code X-(

what's the use when their is already a "What's My App" messenger working in Symbian, Android, ios etc etc ?

oops some one just asked same question above me :P

I received the code after 2 hours. Anyways, i need someone to talk to.. So if anyone is already in it, PM me, ill give you my number.

some useful information at app market comment section about verification code
For those who are still waiting, resend verification code and it should arrive in seconds.
It doesn't save your phone number until it is validated so each time you open the app before then results in a new validation being sent.
Server is busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back