[SALE] The Best Spinner Discount Coupon w/ 1000's DOLLARS WORTH OF EXCLUSIVE BONUSES

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpiderZq

GET THE BEST SPINNER WITH $30 LIFETIME DISCOUNT
AND 1000's DOLLARS WORTH OF EXCLUSIVE
BONUSES

jwBfD1z.png

WHAT YOU WILL GET IN BONUSES? (DETAIL)
BONUS 1:
Ultimate PLR articles pack, this massive PLR articles pack is included with more than 140,000 PLR articles and every articles come with full private label right license. This massive PLR articles pack cover more than 1000s different article topics, from marketing articles to topics like medical, foods recipes, finance, health, insurance, business and many more.

BONUS 2:
You will get The Spin Wizard, another great tool by Jon Leger (the creator of TBS). All the best spinner customers will get free access to the spin wizard tool.

BONUS 3:
TOP 15+ VIDEO Submission Service. We’ll manually upload your video on top 15+ sites including Youtube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, etc..

tbs47new.png

BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ELSE, WATCH THE DEMO VIDEO!

The Best Spinner Review

The Best Spinner allows you to spin an unlimited number of articles. What I really like about The Best Spinner is that it pulls content from a huge database of synonyms generated from real people’s synonym suggestions (User Favorites). This is vital because they are normally much more accurate and ‘in context’ then from a dictionary or thesaurus. You simply have to paste your article in, click a button (select a few settings that are of course saved for next time) and the system automatically adds synonyms to most words in the article.

My team and I have been using The Best Spinner for almost two years now. We’ve tried a few other article spinners but none of them came close to what Jon Leger offers with his software. The best part is that Jon and his team keep improving the software. They recently updated it so it allows nested spinning and made it possible for third-party apps to use The Best Spinner (through API).

I plan to use this software for many years to come as nothing beats the synonyms from real life users, which is basically a team of user editors like at Wikipedia, where, with 1 click of a button, you get access to the best spinner top user favorites, ensuring the output is high quality. This software is ever evolving and very flexible allowing you to ‘nested spin’ making each article more unique and have a different structure (vital that they are different word lengths and structure to ensure they are seen as unique from the ever improving search algorithms! So my rating is that if you do SEO or online marketing, ‘the best spinner’ is a must have piece of software:

Overall Rating = 9.5/10!

The Best Spinner Discount

Because The Best Spinner is so good, I got in touch with the owner Jon Leger and managed to get a special deal for the members of my sites, and of course my subscribers and followers. The Best Spinner normally costs $77 per Year. With the deal I got you, you can get it for $47 per Year for LIFETIME! Check this out…

If you decide to keep the service, annual payment – 47$ (you save 30$ every year)

Additional NOTES:

- Even though you buy at reduced price, you still get Complete Support from Jonathan Leger Support Staff. If there are any updates to the software, you can get it and update immediately. Actually, as long as you are subscribed, you can update on auto-pilot.

- The Best Spinner only works on Windows.

TBS Review
– Thanks for reading this review! I hope you enjoyed it. If you want to purchase The Best Spinner now, make sure you get it through my special deal so you get the 39% DISCOUNT + BONUSES! If you have any questions about the software, feel free to ask them below. Jon’s team assured me that this is the cheapest you can get anywhere on the Internet. What are you waiting for? Get it now before the special discount expires!

HOW DO I GET THE BEST SPINNER DISCOUNT AND BONUSES?

Open The Best Spinner's $47 a year offer via clicking the above ORDER NOW button.
After completion of purchasing process, send us your payment receipt with following detail and subject: "The Best Spinner Bonuses" via contact page or support[at]thebestspinner.co

REQUIREMENTS TO CLAIM YOUR BONUS 3

• Video File: YouTube URL or Download Link (1 ONLY)
  • Title: [Video Title]
  • Description: Website URL or Promoting URL with some detail.
  • Your Choice: Tags or keywords
  • Category: [Optional]
  • File Size: Maximum 5 MB

BONUS 3 Service FAQ:

Que: Do you Provide the Report?
Ans: Yes, we'll provide you the complete report with live video links.

Que: Do you upload the videos manually and on how many sites?
Ans: Yes, we'll manually upload your video on top 15+ sites including Youtube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, etc..

Que: Do you create the accounts and publish the videos from one IP or using Proxies?
Ans: We use Private Proxies for creating account and publishing the videos on different sites.

Que: Can I use spin-tax format in video title and description?
Ans: NO

Que: Turn-around-time?
Ans: 4 working days.

Reserved for FAQ

Reserved for FAQ..

Last edited:
1 comment
[ONLY $37] The Best Spinner Discount plus MEGA BONUSES - SPECIAL TBS OFFER

UPDATE:

GET THE BEST SPINNER WITH $40 LIFETIME DISCOUNT
AND THOUSANDS DOLLARS WORTH OF EXCLUSIVE
BONUSES