Other SaffronSolutions - Unmetered 1Gbit/2Gbit Rapidleech Hosting (USA,Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Guys , Sorry for the delay and slow reply , well guys am having fever today , thats why am not able to just come to my pc :\ , now am online , will fix all problems asap . Sorry for all inconvenience you faced till now , am investigating wtf is going with the server , as soon as its fine i will update u here or if not then will transfer u all to new server ;) thanks , this time period i will include in my billing dues so no worries guys chill on and cheers ;)

you should investigate who uses their private RL to public. this is a common issue why the server is being slowed. kill them all.

Alright Guys Speed Issues Are Now Fixed , Many Leechers Are Kicked Out :|... now tell me whose premium accounts are dead , i will update them . Thanks

yes 2 public rl got kicked already ... even thought there may be others also ...

this is wht i found is on my server investigated ip , its hosted my my site :|

http://www.wjunction.com/94-other/102419-leeched-info-rl-10gb-hdd-unmetered-bw-start-%246-month.html

but am not able to get the client name to kick :\

hey why did you mention my thread ?
I dont have business with you, and i dont know what you're talking about.
You just looking someone to blame to.

I can give you the fuckin proof, i didnt host my site on you and that's why you can find the client name to kicked because you're just to fuckin idiot of what youre talking about

hey why did you mention my thread ?
I dont have business with you, and i dont know what you're talking about.
You just looking someone to blame to.

I can give you the fuckin proof, i didnt host my site on you and that's why you can find the client name to kicked because you're just to fuckin idiot of what youre talking about

aha ur damm cleaver i guess , u were having demo yesterday ... but whrs demo now :| that demo server located to hosted-by.saffrontec.org , don't give me fucking excuses please , as i don't want to contradict on this , i got lots more matters to solve here :| and by the way , i am clear of every word of mine , so don't give me ur damm response >

Oo2Lui.png

Guys , USA Nodes Are All Fixed , Right Now Am Working on NL , So Please Bare With Me , thanks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back