Other SaffronSolutions - Unmetered 1Gbit/2Gbit Rapidleech Hosting (USA,Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought an order for 300$ Dedicated from 2 months And they are , nice guy , never had an issue like this , u please GTFO from here , don't just show ur damm replies here , solve it on IM or anywhr else wj is not the place to show ur temper ... ask paypal ur money if he scammed u and also don't create scene here they are trusted person.

Thread cleaned, stay ON topic guys.

EDIT:- Cleaned yet again - Infraction given to server1234.

This is a SALES thread, NOT a complaint thread. Keep it as such.

NOW stay ON topic or further punitive measures WILL be taken.

Last edited:
Guys there is some problem with the node , am checking the problem ... give me some mins to work on it , thanks ;)

PS : USA Node is ok :)

All Issues Are Fixed Now , Thanks

Last edited:
there is no mention of this, can some one explain the charges and the premium acc available, if you dont want to disclose in public, do PM me.

New Rapidleeech Script Is Being Upgraded to new and more secure version i.e v2.1 . Thanks . Please PM Me With Your RL URL to get an Upgrade . Well Guys in upgrade you may loose ur files so please PM me when ur done with uploading ur all existing files . Thanks .

Here is Small Preview Of New Script , Hope You all like it .

54551d.png

ok! I get it but which all file hosts do i get? if you can tell me i will shift from your rival RL hosts which charges extra for premium acc.

ok! I get it but which all file hosts do i get? if you can tell me i will shift from your rival RL hosts which charges extra for premium acc.

uploadstation.com
filesonic.com
rapidshare.com
megaupload.com
uploaded.to
depositfiles
hotfile.com
uploading
fileserve.com
oron.com
wupload.com

these are the premiums included , if anything else u want i will help u with that ;) thanks and mate i don't have any rivals here it is just all are having different ways of doing business .

Hahaha! Awesomeness!!!
Thank you for the upgrade mate.
I should be asking for the location of premium accounts but its already there :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back