SAFESTREAM - HLS VIDEO STREAMING | FAST PAYOUTS | $35/10K VIEWS | LOW MIN PAYOUT | ADULT CONTENT

SafeStream

Hello WJ,

I'd like to introduce you to the video streaming site - safestream.cc
owned & managed by Safestream - an IT professionals team with highly skills on video streaming area.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- 1080p HD quality is supported
- Unlimited storage for Premium
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Highest pay rates
- Min payout is just $25
- Payment requests are processed within 72 hours only.
- 2 views per IP are counted.
- Multiple earnings mode

Payout methods currently:
- Cryptocurrency

More info can be found on our website.

133 comments
Can embed code be made into more practical version please? Like "position:relative", also ? and continuation of embed link removed...

<iframe width="600" height="480" src="https://safestream.cc/e/XXXXXX" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true"></iframe>

For example, this would look something nice, more practical, usable and without many errors but what you export right now is a mess.

The worst thing is that it is no longer known who is who, a game has started:
the uploaders versus the new hosts.
who will escape first and who will collect the most money first.
It seems funny, but it's actually sad.

The worst thing is that it is no longer known who is who, a game has started:
the uploaders versus the new hosts.
who will escape first and who will collect the most money first.
It seems funny, but it's actually sad.
in this case it is known who is who, they use a German server as well as streamhub.to also the same soruce script, coincidence? I wouldn't say.
And the owner no longer responds to the forum regarding streamhub? Totally ridiculous ;)

Last edited:
in this case it is known who is who, they use a German server as well as streamhub.to also the same soruce script, coincidence? I wouldn't say.
And the owner no longer responds to the forum regarding streamhub? Totally ridiculous ;)
We are not streamhub. we not even know they was a site. source script is the same with all hosts. and server in Germany is they have good dmca and fast server
Post automatically merged:

Can embed code be made into more practical version please? Like "position:relative", also ? and continuation of embed link removed...

<iframe width="600" height="480" src="https://safestream.cc/e/XXXXXX" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true"></iframe>

For example, this would look something nice, more practical, usable and without many errors but what you export right now is a mess.
Yes will get to it

added

code embed size is not normal like other hosts
Should be ok now

Last edited:
We are not streamhub. we not even know they was a site. source script is the same with all hosts. and server in Germany is they have good dmca and fast server

Yes will get to it

added

Should be ok now
Blah blah blah, then how come i can't find that source? if all hostings have the same Source, why can't I find it? You also have greetings from "laxxi" user, who you reported after he "shit" you and of course got banned. I'm not forcing anyone to believe, I'm just drawing people's attention to the fact that they can be scammed like on streamhub.to. Greetings

Here is the proof, so you can see that they are lying that they don't know who Stream Hub is, here are the pictures, where it says in the site SafeStream.cc/news (which was deleted because they changed the template in order to get a new hosting), where down in the description writes StreamHub. Please, ladies and gentlemen, pass the final judgment, and tell me who is lying to whom. Dankesn https://ibb.co/zhcq1My

Last edited:
Blah blah blah, then how come i can't find that source? if all hostings have the same Source, why can't I find it? You also have greetings from "laxxi" user, who you reported after he "shit" you and of course got banned. I'm not forcing anyone to believe, I'm just drawing people's attention to the fact that they can be scammed like on streamhub.to. Greetings

Here is the proof, so you can see that they are lying that they don't know who Stream Hub is, here are the pictures, where it says in the site SafeStream.cc/news (which was deleted because they changed the template in order to get a new hosting), where down in the description writes StreamHub. Please, ladies and gentlemen, pass the final judgment, and tell me who is lying to whom. Dankesn https://ibb.co/zhcq1My
We purchase the theme from coder, he made all, maybe he work for streamhub in past? will ask him and see but a lot of thing we’re at place by default on design

Please FIX Embed Code Size to Normal like other host
Thought was fixed, let check again. Sorry for it happen to you, team is on it

Back