Safelinking Link Generator - Protect link just one click

Status
Not open for further replies.

codebreaker911

Safelinking Link Generator - Protect links in just one click

Safelinking Link Generator
Protect links in just one click

6216a9f7ad.png

This is a small tool I had created to protect links as I am a uploader. There is nothing new to say about safelinking service, it creates protected links. This software create protected links using safelinking's api in one click.

Features:

• Select the types of captcha
  • Use password
  • Retrieve protected links, direct links and remove links.

How to use
Paste links into the Insert link box, select the types of captcha and click generate. Thats it...

Download
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?oijwh1bnh2isle6
Virustotal
Code:
http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report.html?id=6367d88c8730ddc5ad18900bfd1155f607e51256221ef16cd20d0b9822f9cc48-1322195289
Hope this will help the users.

Thanks

Last edited:
22 comments
can you code a decrypter for safelinking links?
i mean safelinking links that act as a redirector not the ones with the captcha's
the normal safelinking links which when you click them it directs you immediately to the protected link.would you be able to create a decrypter for it?

can you code a decrypter for safelinking links?
i mean safelinking links that act as a redirector not the ones with the captcha's
the normal safelinking links which when you click them it directs you immediately to the protected link.would you be able to create a decrypter for it?

I guess it can be done. Will give it a try. JDownloader has this option, you can use jdownloader to download those redirect files.

Thanks

hi,
can anyone answer my stupid question?
what these safelink services do, are they protect the links from deleting or anything else? friends i m totally new to this kind of stuff so please spend some time and explain this in detail. i will appreciate your help

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back