SafeCloud.so - 6,00 USD / 1000 Downloads or Plays

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaciejD

General info of SafeCloud affiliate program

We are very pleased to introduce the newest version of the affiliate program from of the largest and renown file hosting service. And we invite both professional and newbie webmasters from all over the world to share in the benefits of mutual cooperation.
Anyone familiar with computers and the internet are able to quickly and easily earn their way to financial security. It's only a matter of developing earning skills. The first lesson is knowing where the best instruments of support are located. SafeCloud - Backup, Organize, & Share your files is one such instrument. With it you're able to regularly upload interesting files and publish links with their descriptions on your personal or public resources - forums, blogs and news portals. And that's all; simply update the statistics and witness for yourself how the money flows to you!

Rm7kFjn.jpg

Register: http://safecloud.so

15 comments
Tested Your Upload...Started From 8mbps...Dropping......1.2mbps Average...Tested From 1gbps NL RDP, And In Filemanager, There Is No Way To Select Multiple Files, And Export Download Links Don't Exports Proper Forum Code As xfs Do...But Nice Design, Firstly I Thought It's Putlocker :-=

We will work on such a solution.

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

Export links option has been added.

g9YLxzM.jpg

Thats Good, Atleast One Way But Still No Way To Select Files, Anyway One Important Question, Do You Maintain DMCA Complains or Ignore and Speed Is Uncapped...I Mean No Limits? [I've Tried To Download To Test Speed, It Says "Some Files Don't Have Options To Download Twice....Bla Bla Bla]

>>>>>>>>>>After A While<<<<<<<<<<

It's Downloadable Now...400kbps At Max...Sad, I Was Expecting Uncapped Download Speed Comparing To Your Affiliate

zS5m.png

Last edited:
The download speed is 400 KB/s.

Do not delete the file if it is not reported as copyright infringement.

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

Exports files by date.

You'll get DMCA reports daily for sure...The thing you're calling "copyright infringement" as none of us here are film producers or musicians, so no legal files will be uploaded lol, you should add 2 things...A way to select files to organize in folders by selection and The Other : Copy Files Option, To Backup Files...as the main file will be deleted daily, DMCA Agents Are Getting Smarter Day By Day :facepalm:

Unlimited? Unfortunately, not now. In the future, as we buy more servers.

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Your files on our server is encrypted which makes us in some way before the DMCA.

Your file on pc: myfiles.mp4
Your file on our server: 0862199412415a45660504c78399a2f9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back