Safe for Warez Linking: .eu from Internetbs.net or .ws from Namecheap.com?

Which one is more safe for Warez Linking?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hullapulla

I am in deep confusion. Which one I should take for warez linking?

.eu
from Internetbs.net or .ws from Namecheap.com?

Everyone is saying that .ws is more safe for warez linking but unfortunately Internetbs.net does not provide .ws

A WJ member told me that he is using .ws registered by Namecheap from past 5 months and he has not faced a single problem from Namecheap.

As Namecheap is US based registrar, I fear that someone he will suddenly seize my domain name whereas Internetbs is one of the most famous offshore registrar and usually don't care about any DMCA complaints.

At last, which domain extension or which domain registrar I should choose?
Any comments/suggestions would be highly appreciated.

PS: Why everyone prefer or suggest .ws for warez blog/website? Why is .ws so special?

6 comments
I have a question. Why are you asking so many questions? I see you have no basic knowledge and yet you keep making these same threads asking same questions.

.eu is not safe for warez sites, I told you to get .ws from PRQ.

My advice for you is go legit and create websites in different niche as obviously you have no balls for this one.

@XAXA
OK, I have registered on www.webnames.ru (Damn! they are still showing some Russian parts even after choosing language to English... Using Google Translate to convert some words)

So, Can I enter false name and Address to buy domain name?
Will they verify?

And what information I will need from domain registration to proceed to hosting? (I think only domain name and nameservers... Am I right? )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back