Safashare.com - Daily payment with PPD up to 5$/1000 - Full Speed Download for all

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny mail from
[h=3]admin@safashare.com[/h]

This email is being sent to you via SafaShare.com to warn you that this filehost is infact a scam.

SafaShare.com is also known as ***********, *************, NiraFile.com, UploadCore.com, SwatUpload.com, RitaFile.com, AkaFile.com, UploadBlast.com, WolfUP.net and many more including UploadSat.com

Please also remember Piracy is a Crime!

[h=1]Site is down ??
Internal Server Error[/h] The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@safashare.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

[Quote = barclaysone; 1966422] correo divertida de
admin@safashare.com

Este e-mail está siendo enviado a usted a través SafaShare.com advertirle que este filehost es de hecho una estafa.

SafaShare.com también se conoce como ***********, ********* ****, NiraFile.com, UploadCore.com, SwatUpload.com, RitaFile.com, AkaFile.com, UploadBlast.com, WolfUP.net y muchos más incluyendo UploadSat.com

También recuerde favor piratería es un crimen! [/ QUOTE ]

Me too I have mandao :))

sorry guys you received that spam message

the one who hacked the site working with : nazuka.net

he removed all files

we will back the site online and let you know

regards

Hello,
we almost get finish to get the site online

guy I am really sorry to say that but the one who hacked the site removed all files and users

so if I restore the database the links for old files will do problems at the accounts

I am really sorry for that . that is happen cause partner with me at the site did very bad thing to me and facilitate this hack process

so we took him out now .

now we will get fresh start, we really hope to see you again all as you know we didnt miss any pending payment and paid all requests in very fast time

so you know that you can trust us .

we have improved everything

This the email for the one who hack the site after my partner help at that :

tonmaster.1.08@hotmail.com

Note :
for apologize for you all payout rate will be DOUBLED for 4 days

Last edited:
im now register, please give me premium acount safa

id : nikolayevic

thanks

edit : thanks safa, my acount stil premium :)

Last edited:
@ Krak : we apologize for that , the site hacked and we start fresh . register again please and I will upgrade your account .

Its ok.
I tried start send new files today and I cant, now I see what happened.

Thank you for your effort

[:|] OP banned???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back