ryvid scam alert (baku, haku, shu, bojan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tterdgn

hello everyone, this guys selling my script with reskined.

i was opened an thread about it a few months ago.
( https://www.wjunction.com/threads/bakuto-haku-shu-bojan-saric-inside83-scam-alert.247469/ )

they changed player name again and selling with different name.

please do not support that scammers/thiefs.

i am real owner of this script. please buy or rent this script from me.. (buy or not, please do not support that scammers)

also google updated twices on last months. they buyed updates from me with different person names.

they are not programmer or developer. they are just an money hunter scammers.

they scamming peoples in juicy group. also juicy group defending this scammers.

stoled (reskined) script:
Screenshot_3.png

real script:
Screenshot_444.png

id: demo pw: demo

i have a message to this scammers:

L O S E R

even the tick beetle, has more honor and dignity than you

Last edited:
6 comments
Even if you told everyone that he scam you, I don't think u can stop people from buying since they offer quite lower than the rest and even providing the server.

I also even see a lot of people selling juicycodes nulled not just here at wj.

I think what you should do is copy what they're doing, instead of selling the whole script itself, create a streaming website like fembed or just do what he does? once google update and he don't have any sources(you) to update that, his services eventually b dead?

Last edited:
they changed player name again and selling with different name

Do you have any proof that they are the same people? From what I read in juicycode's telegram group a long time ago you sell your script without any license or protection so anyone with knowledge can clone it

hello everyone, this guys selling my script with reskined.

i was opened an thread about it a few months ago.
( https://www.wjunction.com/threads/bakuto-haku-shu-bojan-saric-inside83-scam-alert.247469/ )

they changed player name again and selling with different name.

please do not support that scammers/thiefs.

i am real owner of this script. please buy or rent this script from me.. (buy or not, please do not support that scammers)

also google updated twices on last months. they buyed updates from me with different person names.

they are not programmer or developer. they are just an money hunter scammers.

they scamming peoples in juicy group. also juicy group defending this scammers.

stoled (reskined) script:
Screenshot_3.png

real script:
Screenshot_444.png

id: demo pw: demo

i have a message to this scammers:

L O S E R

even the tick beetle, has more honor and dignity than you

can host the script on shared hosting or does it have to be on a vps?

Do you have any proof that they are the same people? From what I read in juicycode's telegram group a long time ago you sell your script without any license or protection so anyone with knowledge can clone it
What will change even if I give proof? Same or not, they selling my script.
That scammer was sended to me same template image to me at our old talks on skype with no shame.

Yes my old version script doesnt have any licence system. IT IS OK. It is my fault because i was trust to my customers.

BUT Now have license system with ioncube on updated version script,
and they stoled and reskined/selling cracked my updated version script.

There is many scammers live in juicy group. Also the group admins defending that scammers. Because they are possibility customers.

can host the script on shared hosting or does it have to be on a vps?
Need root access, i am recommending dedicated for high storage

Last edited:
What will change even if I give proof? Same or not, they selling my script.
That scammer was sended to me same template image to me at our old talks on skype with no shame.

Yes my old version script doesnt have any licence system. IT IS OK. It is my fault because i was trust to my customers.

BUT Now have license system with ioncube on updated version script,
and they stoled and reskined/selling cracked my updated version script.

There is many scammers live in juicy group. Also the group admins defending that scammers. Because they are possibility customers.

Need root access, i am recommending dedicated for high storage

I'm very sorry, it has happened to me in the past too, my advice is to look ahead and not think about it anymore because, in doing so, you only risk advertising it, rather it improves your work by adding new features trying to reach new potential customers.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back