Status
Not open for further replies.
@ryukenshine always the same man always the last month u said will pay 6/11 and u paid me 15/11 now u said will pay 6/12 now suddenly it's 18/12 when will u pay normal when ??

@ryukenshine always the same man always the last month u said will pay 6/11 and u paid me 15/11 now u said will pay 6/12 now suddenly it's 18/12 when will u pay normal when ??

i think end of this month, ryushare will pay normal for all members because he will receive money from avangate and PP :D

Hello All,
ALl payment from 11-10-2012 will be paid on 12-18-2012.
Regards

So what ? What the hell are you doing ? You announced that ALL the payments are going to be paid in 06.12.2012 now you are telling "some payments" are gonna be paid in 18.12.2012 .

Also in private chat you told me another Bullshit

In the real condition I will be received my payment after 30 Days to LibertyReserve now .

You are not offering PPD , you are working with Only PPS plan. So the income and Outcome are OBVIOUS. Avangate will release holdings in 12.12.2012 and you KNEW it .
Can't you just calculate everything and announce your users depending on it .

It is better saying "we will pay in 2013" than saying "we pay in the day X" when the day X comes "We will pay the day Y"

It is pretty much enough.

GoodBye RYU forever .

Please Wj moderators pay attention to these Comedy .

Last edited:
Hello All,
Regards

though i already received my requested payout. i'm asking you guys to please pay those who have waited for so long. There's no point of not paying them and delaying the payments up to 12/18. You got the money from sales, all you have to do is to be sincere paying the hardwork of the uploaders. 1 month of waiting is completely absurd. If you really care, then pay. and be prompt to your promises. Extabit pays every week, so as Rapidgator. Why you can't?

Depositfiles pays 1 day after requesting for payout. so why you prolong it for another 20-30 days? You guys earn from affiliates. we humbly demand to do the same thing to us.

Besides everything, There is 0 (ZERO) improvements on payment processors ...

Luckyshare has added their Second payment processor (VISA) .
RG added 3-4 CC payments processors in one month.

And you guys cant even find one in 1 whole month which provides USA sales.

Because you still earn DECENT money because you have a lot of uploaders.

Hello All,
Regards

wtf?

I have a payment from 11-8 still PENDING. You completely ignore all other payments? This is ridiculous. First, we have no updates. Then, when you do update, you don't even mention the ones waiting the longest.

You lied about paying today. You're ignoring us and it's disgraceful.

What is the reason that we need to wait an extra 12 days more for? This is absurd. First you said, payments will be made on the 6th Dec because Avangate would release the funds that time and we should wait for that date. You even confirmed it that we would received it then and ask for our patience.

That's fine by me but now the date has past and you delay it again without a single reason. How are we suppose to trust you again with your new promise?

What about the sales made from the current paygate too? Why are you holding that too when it is irrelevant the the funds held by Avangate.

Last edited:
Theya re paying...Please have patience...they are paying phase-wise....If they would not have intend to pay...they would not have paid a single uploader.

Theya re paying...Please have patience...they are paying phase-wise....If they would not have intend to pay...they would not have paid a single uploader.
The question is not whether they pay or not. The question is why do they need to give a fictional date of payment when there is only a handful of folks getting paid on that mentioned date while the rest is delayed.

Ryushare needs to know there is a vast difference between the term "all payments" as mentioned in their news section and the term "some payments".

That thing, only they can clarify mate..i have no issues in waiting if a host is paying. But they will pay everyone eventually..and i can never risk my paypal account...just to save few bucks from going to the exchanger. i will strongly recommend webmoney.

Going with webmoney and then look for trusted exchanger is a kind of a loosing yourself in internet in search for trusted exchangers. As almost 98% are turned to be a scam. At first they complete your deal successfully so you could trust them but as soon as you started doing on regular basis and increase your amount for an exchange they fuck u later after getting paid and then blocked you and they gone vanished.

Anybody who is an experienced webmoney user knows how to open dispute in webmoney, please PM me. I want to fuck this bastard. I just lost $100 from this bastard(Lee Exchanger).

WARNING to Everyone!.. Here is his contact.

E-mail: Anna.limanova@gmail.com

If this person is already added on your friend list or you have done several exchange with him already and you are happy then you are wrong. He fucked me after 3-4 successfull deal.

Fuck you all Scammers Exchangers.. I am really glad that selling Exchange service and discussions are banned here.

SD..u should have had a word with me...i have a good trusted exchanger who no doubt takes 4% as fee....but honest..yesterday i had exchanged more than xxxx $ and got it in my pp in less than 4hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back