Status
Not open for further replies.
why wait man why change and separate your sales i mean they said they will pay on 6 Nov and they did and now they will pay on 6 Dec let's see

We all know that they are fixing what must be fixed, but all of you keep trolling trolling why this, if we hurted in sales than they hurted more and more. OK so don't troll everyday the same questions and situation.

It would be a nice feature if RyuShare provide both earninga for sales and downloads...
Getting paid for both would be nice instead of just sales...
Uploaded is doing that don't know any others...
Just a thought

Hey guys I've been using depositfiles, freakshare and filefactory up until now and I wanna expand to uploaded.net and ryushare (hence why I'm writing here) - I upload PSP/PS2/PS3 games - what are the chances I'll actually be paid before they remove all my files and kick me out? are they tough or easy going? there will be no links posted in any forums or so - I run my own site and get ~500-1000 downloads a day.

thanks!
- Ben

well my zoom is working but there is some other user complaining about zoom i another host also i can't open their website so maybe something on there side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back