Status
Not open for further replies.
They can not get the downlaod link. You still can get link on your my files. By the way problem with Zoom was fixed.
Thanks for report problem.
Regards

1.now why my sales doesn't have that golden star every other xfilesharing host have when my referall is premium i want this to track all of sales who bough

2.from what i can guess from what u guys saying if someone comes to ryshare from my link and buy i get the sale if he came back and rebill from another link i don't get that rebill ? i should have all his rebills he is my referal and in MY referral list right ??

3. now if he comes and rebills right from the site like login from ryshare.com and renew i get the rebill or not

sorry guys as i said just started and have a lot to know

1. We do not show that feature. That's for security.
2. You will get rebills.
3. You will get rebills.

Don't you guys have problems with web upload? I often meet 403 forbidden and other timedout messages when I use z_o_o_m's File & Image Uploader.
[slide]http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj226/gibalah/zoomupryu-2.png[/slide]

Is it normal? I'm a premium member and upload files into my account.

I get that very often and almost everyday

I use ftp from my computer, but the same file keep repeating so I switch from filezilla to zoom uploader because of the easy queue maintainece
However, I am still happy with the result.
And thanks for the payment with respect : )

I wonder why I have only got one sale~~ here is my follower email:

I tried signing up with ryushare, they now use Avangate (can't use paypal) and it takes at least a half an hour before they come back with an email saying:

"In order to validate your payment and complete your order, please
provide us with the following documents during the next two business
days:

- a copy of a recent credit card billing statement, confirming the
name, address, and telephone number associated with the credit card
presented for your order.
- a copy of a photo ID (identification card, driver`s license or
passport) of the Credit/Debit Card account holder."

@Des : +30days for free users
+ 90days for premium users from last download

@vincentfkc : I think that customer has not passed the security check of avangate,he didnot fill exactly the info.That's is not the reason,many filehosts are using avangate.

Here is the down load speed for me as free user.

To be honets, i would never buy premium account with such speed. I would only reset my router and I would download everything I want

1-37b8345.jpg

@Kairyukenshine

you should limit the download speed to 100kb max if not than soon most of the uploader will leave cause this is not beneficial to us or you. so you better think it before it loose...

Who's agree with me?

[SLIDE]http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/441/ryusharecomfreeonlinest.png[/SLIDE]

What is the use of putting this "Max Download Speed" in your premium page when you already are providing them(Free members) a full speed ?

Please we all are requesting you to limit a download speed for free users. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back