Status
Not open for further replies.
if you do not limit free speed from 600 to 100 kb/Sec with each 30 minutes to download, nobody buy premium accounts.
Who buy premium with this great free download speed. If you want to keep at 600kbps, enable PPD for us.

if you do not limit free speed from 600 to 100 kb/Sec with each 30 minutes to download, nobody buy premium accounts.
Who buy premium with this great free download speed. If you want to keep at 600kbps, enable PPD for us.

u will get sales if u split ur files to 100-200MB size heheheh but i can't do that coz my files are 10-20GB heheh it would be great it they lower the speed.

my files are 4-20 gb too and spliting them in rdp takes too many times(sometimes 1 hr) if rdp is crowded. Only vps or dedicated server owners can do this easily. or other way bypass this time limits and people can get how many files they want without limits.

You have two choice,
1) split the split as small as 100mb each, with each iteration, they have to wait.
2) split the file to 300mb and set the free user downlaod limit to 300mb and force your visitor to buy premium.

1) split the split as small as 100mb each, with each iteration, they have to wait.

20GB files divide by 100MB = 200 parts lol hahaha maybe i have to start uplaoding low size files heheh so it can make people annoying for the waiting time hehehe

2) split the file to 300mb and set the free user downlaod limit to 300mb and force your visitor to buy premium.

It is good, but dont forget that in many forums only premium links are not allowed.
You have to post links that users can download for free.
If you have your own blog, of course you can do this.

Hello,
I need you guys tell your thinking about payout by MoneyGram or Western Union.
Cause my Paypal exchanger got his paypal account limited
Regards

We pay AletPay and Webmoney.

About Money gram:
Fees will be around 6% ( minimum is 200$ )
Bank wire can accepted, fees are 40$ and around 6% fees ( minimum 200$ ).
Western Union is really big fees. 15~20% ( every country have difference fees )
Hi! Ryu, Is this means that you cannot do payout via paypal, which is requested way back August 21, 2012.? and if I change it to webmoney will you pay it out immediately.. ??

Thanks and Regards
:D

Last edited:
for me i vote for moneygrams 6% is fair enough

for those who doesn't know what is moneygram it's a cash transfer method like WU u recive cach from one of the banks in your country that is part of moneygram network not E-Currency pure cold $$$ u can check the nearest bank thhat support this method bu visting

Click Here

U DON'T HAVE TO HAVE A BANK ACCOUNT AT THIS BANK JUST AN ID CARD AND TRANSCTION INFO ADN U GET THE CASH

Last edited:
@geneburda : 600kb for max speed and using IDM .
@dorukhan : please email me for voucher code.
@jav-xtreme : please hold on,we are finding another.If you change the payment method,the time is still remain,no reset.
@shahzadali55 : please use Jdownloader.
@all : any webmaster need setting filesize limitation other than default,pls contact admin or email me,note : your username ,your sites.

@madmadman

you should limit the download speed to 100kb max if not than soon most of the uploader will leave cause this is not beneficial to us or you. so you better think it before it loose...

@geneburda : 600kb for max speed and using IDM .
@dorukhan : please email me for voucher code.
@jav-xtreme : please hold on,we are finding another.If you change the payment method,the time is still remain,no reset.
@shahzadali55 : please use Jdownloader.
@all : any webmaster need setting filesize limitation other than default,pls contact admin or email me,note : your username ,your sites.
My Question is answered accordingly,, Thanks so much! ;) :D

For me guys it's like Christmas here just started yesterday and 4 sales tell the moment any way i need some answers

1.now why my sales doesn't have that golden star every other xfilesharing host have when my referall is premium i want this to track all of sales who bough

2.from what i can guess from what u guys saying if someone comes to ryshare from my link and buy i get the sale if he came back and rebill from another link i don't get that rebill ? i should have all his rebills he is my referal and in MY referral list right ??

3. now if he comes and rebills right from the site like login from ryshare.com and renew i get the rebill or not

sorry guys as i said just started and have a lot to know

please answer me

Don't you guys have problems with web upload? I often meet 403 forbidden and other timedout messages when I use z_o_o_m's File & Image Uploader.
[slide]http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj226/gibalah/zoomupryu-2.png[/slide]

Is it normal? I'm a premium member and upload files into my account.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back