Status
Not open for further replies.
this is weird abit. i always dont get any sale in the first week of each month and after that i start getting dozen. now Nov starts and my sale again hits zero. i was getting 3sale/day until the last minutes of Oct 31th. this also happened for the month before the OCt too. didnt get any sale in the first week.
anyone else experiencing this ?

as i understand it, between the end of the month and the first week of the next month is usually when people pay their credit cards so less sales occur...

I slightly disagree....when the stuff gets charged up...people do tend to forget everything else and go for the stuff...i dont wanna be explicit though...lol

-We lost avan and we lost a huge number of auto renewal ,so we lost a lot of rebills
-currently op doesnot support US
-At the end of months and the few first days of months,sales always drop due to credit card spending limit and customers has not received the salary.
3 mainly reason make us drop earning now.

-We dont count rebill on paygate so we never lost rebill ,we count on referrals.
-All payments requested from 2012-10-11 and after will be paid on 2012-11-06
-Many uploaders join daily and they uploaded too much make our system overload ,sometimes ftp speed became slowly and remote upload overload .We will add more ftp servers and decrease limit file size for remote upload to make the system more stable and smoothly.

new system OnePay ... No Sales, No rebills, No €

what are u talking about???sales and rebills GREAT..just got rebills for 6 months Filehost count rebills not from payment gate dude..it depends the people who already become ur reff (don't be a stupid dude)

hi guys. i have question regarding purchasing premium key from ryushare reseller. do you automatically become a referral under him if you purchase premium key? (the user already has an existing account, he just going to purchase premium key)

next, what will happen if "person A" signs up under you then "person A" purchases premium key from ryushare reseller instead? how will the sales commission get counted/processed? will you also get commission?

thanks.

@scudkitten : no,using a premium key is not concern with referrals,you wont be his referral if you used his key.And your upper referral wont get any commision from you .
@sohom : yes ,automatically

why all the Premium Sales and Rebills are 30 days for this two day!
did not get any Sales and Rebills for 75 days or 180 day... this two day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back