Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ftp is not working with me as of this moment, but remote upload works fine. i don't know about 2GB files since i only upload more or less 100MB+ files.

They will robe you again

as they promised to me that if i will be back to work with them again they will release the payout asap, and i got paid! so i just requested my new payout (my earnings before they close) and let's see if they will pay again. :) if you guys have pending payouts with them, just work now and start building your files. and message them via email or using the contact section on ryushare site, and tell them that you are willing to work again, the same as the previous ryushare system. i'm not a ryushare guy here, i'm just telling you guys for THOSE who want :)

Ryushares brand is so strong, that's why I'm having second thoughts of posting with them. I mean, this current ryushare might be staffed by police to track down infringers, or I'm just paranoid. LOL. Grats to those who had their payouts.

i got paid. and i requested a new one. i will post it here guys if they are still paying or what. estimated arrival of payout 06/27 or 07/04 :)

can the moderators/admin figure it out that they are still willing to pay and willing to start again ? if not please delete this thread to avoid SCAM.

i trust what asiongaso has said that they paid him me too starting rebuilding my data files contacting them about my payout if the pay i will re-post ryu links let's wait for their answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back