Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can hardly believe that, they are from Vietnam and have representatives in Russia. All support and official discusion has been gone from long time ago, that is nothing new. Last time i had responce from ther ticket was way year ago.

No, the thing is, they have a thread for discussion (almost, just sometime admin post news). But since 2 days ago, it's gone without any trace. Ryushare also has not been there since first of Month. All topics were created to dicussion about ryushare have been deleted totally. (MOD said that he did not do anything)

exactly

they only have taken the DB server offline, which means they are doing something with Database. When you are working on Database you have to take it offline unless you want to risk damaging and corrupting the whole database !!!
all these Melodrama - They are gone -, - Everything stops from today- . are you some 10yr old kid ? problems are part of running a host ! thing go down, they fix it and move on -_- .

Last edited:
really guys :) this is not the first time the same exact error showed for many hours actually this is like the 10th time or something let's wait tell they get up and fix it

better to stop speculations. i've heard those kind of shitty speculations even in uploaded, depositfiles and many more. much better to hope for the good news and be ready for whatever the results. :)

This is what i am getting from home connection.

Software error:

Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28.

For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

But it is working fine from my RDP.

quoting this same error way back july 2013. i hope they are now fixing the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back