Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been no recent incidents where an user generated a sale from someone else's file.
I have to disagree...this month till now I got 3 sales from other people' files and the last one is on 13th Jan. so obviously the system didn't changed completely. I believe they don't do any changes to the system, the only change recently is they lost the paygate again which is getting regular every 4 to 5 months.:facepalm:

I have to disagree...this month till now I got 3 sales from other people' files and the last one is on 13th Jan. so obviously the system didn't changed completely. I believe they don't do any changes to the system, the only change recently is they lost the paygate again which is getting regular every 4 to 5 months.:facepalm:

It is clear that users are still getting rebills from other user's files but now this is happening less and not as much as it was happening before.

But it is still happening, even if rebills from other user's files are less now.

And everyone is getting confused.

But Ryukenshine never cared here to explain to all of the Ryu affiliates how the new system is working and what he changed and what not.

It would be better for everyone to know how the new system is working and then decide if he wants to work with Ryu or not. This would be the best thing.

But no announcement about changes of the system from Ryukenshine.

Last edited:
There have been no recent incidents where an user generated a sale from someone else's file.

It seems I have been out of touch. Thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back