Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryukenshare, please fix as soon as you can USA paygate!! Most sales we make from there. Most of us need working system, we dont want leave ryu.

should go back to the old system.! new system very very bad...!

nope, the old system is only good for you guys. This new system is fair for our new uploader, i only have 10 referrals so far but i always have 1-3 rebills each day and i'm using ryu with 4 other filehosts.

Blame your contents, don't blame ryu

Last edited:
new system is very bad :(

2014-01-134098 / €00 / €01/ €5.9760/ €0
0€5.976

I think I leave Ryushare because I can not get any more sales :(

Last edited:
@sahil00150
In the old system if anyone had registered a new account via your file link he became your referral for life. So even if he renewed premium from someone else's files you would get the rebill benefit but now in the new system rebills will depend on the file and the associated user account that generates them. So everyone has an equal opportunity for generating rebills. This move will prove beneficial for RYUSHARE since new uploaders will be benefited from the new system settings.

People who had amassed a large number of referrals and were under the impression that their content was good enough to generate regular rebills will now know the real value of their content.
I have a hunch that recently RG also adopted the same system recently.

@muchar for god's sake understand what they did first what they did is referral get deleted from your account they still there as numbers only here is your evidence that nothing actually changed but making referrals gone from your account

just check back in the 1st of December in this thread and see here is an example

I got a rebill now from another user's file.

One of my referrals renewed his premium under this user's link but i got the rebill.

Nothing changed with referrals-rebills system.

Maybe changes took place in other things.

what happened is if a referral didn't renew the next month and renewed from his own account in the month after u didn't get

please mate don't repeat just words

Last edited:
@muchar for god's sake understand what they did first what they did is referral get deleted from your account they still there as numbers only here is your evidence that nothing actually changed but making referrals gone from your account

just check back in the 1st of December in this thread and see here is an example

One of my referrals renewed his premium under this user's link but i got the rebill.

what happened is if a referral didn't renew the next month and renewed from his own account in the month after u didn't get

I wrote this message in 1st December when nobody knew what was happening.

When everyone was begging ryuekenshine to explain the new system.

It was the first days of the new system and nobody knew what is happening.

I didnt get any other rebill from other user's file again since then.

system was supposed to have changed in October 1st you got your last rebill in Dec :) does this means it works you will no longer receive coz you lose referrals not referral numbers referral refereeing to your account is no more and since you didn't have lot's of referral to began with you lost those rebills very fast

and as far as i know you no longer upload there witch make it much faster for you to lose referrals since if the referral din't renew the next month it's no longer anyone referral it's just a registered user when he buys again it goes fully to ryu

i will be glad to test the new system with anyone of the old users here :D and then u can get the idea :D

just a question since you now believe in ryu's system have you come back and worked with it now ?

just a question since you now believe in ryu's system have you come back and worked with it now ?

No, i dont work with ryu.

I was ready to do it in December, but i had sent 3 pms to ryuekenshine to explain to us here or in pm to me the new system. He ignored all of my pm's.

And since he doesnt care to help one of his affiliates with such a simple question, i dont care either to work for his filehost.

It seems he doesnt care about affiliates questions, so i wont care about him neither.

I was ready to start new topics with ryu then at the beginning of December, but after his rude attitude, i said a big NO :)

I have also posted here in ryu topic where i was asking him to explain to us the new system and how it is working. He ignored me so i dont care neither. So simple.

I am not going to beg a filehost admin just in order to explain to me how his new system is working.

Last edited:
Exactly one month ago i requested payment and the status is still pending support is not answering to my questions or E-mails , this hoster has become pain in the a*s.

Bye Bye Ryushare from my side .

this is my RY stats
Dn3kMho.png

8% to 10% earning from ryushare. not much using RyS. because they not respond support ticket. still have some files in RyS and getting some earing.

My opinion RyS not bad.

My name is Machar not muchar :P
No official announcement was made regarding affiliate system change since RYUSHARE hardly makes any announcements.
You can spot a few replies some pages back by ryukenshine where he mentioned a change in affiliate system was implemented.
The 1st December incident might point to a change in decision from RYUSHARE's end to revert back to the old affiliate system for a while.
It might have been done for testing purposes.
Hence your theory about that particular date in December does not have any weight. What I said was correct.
If you notice carefully some new sales (generated from freshly uploaded files) are appearing under the rebills column. This is happening because the user (regardless of whose referral he was earlier) already had a registered account while he/she made a purchase via your file link. So you ended up in getting the benefit of the sale. There have been no recent incidents where an user generated a sale from someone else's file.
You are a successful uploader and I admire you but its time for you to adapt to the new affiliate system.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back