Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup got payment that was req on 21-11-13
but payment was 71 euro
and they sended 84 wmz
but i think it should b 92 wmz

Last edited:
My Webmoney already reach the limit 500wmz so the payment for me is prevented anyone know if it will be transfered automaticallly if I already made space for the payment or I need to contact Ryushare support for this?

My Webmoney already reach the limit 500wmz so the payment for me is prevented anyone know if it will be transfered automaticallly if I already made space for the payment or I need to contact Ryushare support for this?
dear you need to request again to ryushare for sending again payment
because that payment is sending failed but first make space in your wmz and then you will get payment again if ryushare send you
i hope they send you
i faced that issue 3 months ago

because that payment is sending failed but first make space in your wmz and then you will get payment again if ryushare send you
i hope they send you

Thanks already contacted them I reach my limit because Uploaded and ryushare almost sent their payment at the same time. how long does it take for them to send after you contact them about this issue?

i hope they send you

Thanks already contacted them I reach my limit because Uploaded and ryushare almost sent their payment at the same time. how long does it take for them to send after you contact them about this issue?

when i faced that issue i was using dizzcloud and they sended my payment after 3 days

the things it's already late to have them in 20 days now 22 days and counting really too much specially for those who arrange their expenses on the time ryu should pay them please pay and end this long wait

23 days and counting (WMZ) :(
That is a legitimate complaint. Shouldn't take this long. It throws all your planning out of the window, and then are obligations you have to meet but which now stands in grave danger of not being met. 21 days should be the max, not the minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back