Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I requested a payout last October 1 for 33 euros. As of October 22, Ryushare is reporting it as PAID but there is no payment received in my PP account. I already contacted them via the website and through email.

To seasoned affiliates and affiliates who had the same problem, how will this be resolved? Please share with me and with us your opinion and experience.

Thanks.

just wait for a day or two before it reflect to your paypal account. nothing to worry. ryushare is trustworthy :)

thank you for assuring and reassuring me. i am happy to inform you and other fellow affiliates that i received my payout already.

thank you ryushare.

I started to work with them again on 24 October ,

it seems that I'm unlucky, cause i'm getting referral only :( :

RYUSSFdfvdt.png

but i will continue to my work, hope to sale come ;) :) .

Today was my payment (by PP) but incomplete, requested € 197 (~232 USD), but I got 170 USD. o_o

paypal transaction fee

197 EUR = 219 USD in ryushare
nope. €197 = 197 x 1.18 = $232.46 USD

that's insane...I don't think it was the PP's fee. contact them to get the explanation. $60+ for a transfer fee is absolutely ridiculous. my last request was close to $200 as well and the fee is only around $10.

the PP's fee here is something not fixed. sometimes they charged lesser fee for an amount of transaction and sometimes they charged higher fee for the same amount. it depends on which exchanger they use to pay us.:facepalm:

paypal transaction fee

197 EUR = 219 USD in ryushare
nope. €197 = 197 x 1.18 = $232.46 USD

that's insane...I don't think it was the PP's fee. contact them to get the explanation. $60+ for a transfer fee is absolutely ridiculous. my last request was close to $200 as well and the fee is only around $10.

the PP's fee here is something not fixed. sometimes they charged lesser fee for an amount of transaction and sometimes they charged higher fee for the same amount. it depends on which exchanger they use to pay us.:facepalm:

Im happy because today they sent me the missing, do not know why but they were two different exchangers for payment, ryushare is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back