Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the same situation with sales
On the first of october only 2 rebills, yesterday - zero, and today also zeros for now

will this is almost the same as me :) can u tell me where do u get most of your sales i mean which countries EU or Asia also my download count dropped again hmm strange
I had aproximately 3500 downloads, yesterday they droped to 2500. My main sales are coming from EU

hhh it's almost like u are describing my account :D but my traffic is Asian so what i thin they added new limits AGAIN :D also they mad there second paygate as default to all countries sales and it sux :( onepay only appear for rebills from your account but sales show the new paygate

hhh it's almost like u are describing my account :D but my traffic is Asian so what i thin they added new limits AGAIN :D also they mad there second paygate as default to all countries sales and it sux :( onepay only appear for rebills from your account but sales show the new paygate
In my country onepay is default paygate, i also checked some other countries through tor and in austria, uk - onepay; sweden, france, the Netherlands - new paygate

yeah... I think some people account was hacked. ME TOO.

the hacker requested payment to his WMZ, and then I change the WMZ to me. But I dont know ryushare will send the money to the hack or me...

and I have sent email to ryushare , but three days past.. no reply.....

I worked with ryushare over one year and requested payment many times...

:( :(

I hope get my money back

i sent an email to them and ryu gave me a prompt reply. thanks ryu. don't worry once you fix the right z-purse for your payout info. that will be fine, you'll receive it.

yeah...ryushare gave me reply too... and will send the money to my own WMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back