Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
9mtk.png

only 1 sale in 8 days :(

^ you should contact them via support page. ryukenshine seems inactive here since July.

anyway, payout completed today. it took 17 days.
2013-08-22
€X
PAID via PP
if Americans can buy premium directly from site then it will be better. right now they are happy Americans buy premium through resellers which affiliates will not get any commission.:x::thumbdown:

Paypal causes problem... MY paypal acc. is -$$$.. They held the money which i got from exchanger..

So dont request your money to PP anymore...

Yes I wont. But is there any chance for my paypal account will be fixed? My pp account is same (-$$$) .

I explained to paypal that I m not a seller and that guy who sent the money is not a buyer but only electronic money exchanger.. Now i m waiting for Paypal`s investigation :(

Yes I wont. But is there any chance for my paypal account will be fixed? My pp account is same (-$$$) .

I explained to paypal that I m not a seller and that guy who sent the money is not a buyer but only electronic money exchanger.. Now i m waiting for Paypal`s investigation :(

That's not the wisest thing to do telling Paypal you used an exchanger, you're basically telling them you broke their rules.

Does anyone ever get a response from ryu when they use the contact form? I have messaged them 3 time in the last 2 weeks and never receive any response.

That's not the wisest thing to do telling Paypal you used an exchanger, you're basically telling them you broke their rules.

I did not know this. Ryushare sent me about ten payments via WM. I used an exchanger to transfer the payment to PP. I do not know how to transfer from WM to a bank in the Philippines whereas it is relatively easier to transfer from PP to a bank in the Philippines.

Masterb56, can you explain it further for me and other affiliates who are also not familiar with this matter?

Thank you.

I have a pending payment via paypal now what do I do? should I change my payment details from paypal to something else, if only there was some kind of support. :unsure:

Guys, is there problem only with the specific exchanger of Ryushare or with all exchangers in general when we receive money in paypal from exchangers?

safer to change to WMZ. it is no longer safe to deal with exchanger as some were on illegal business so PP is clamping them down.

I have a pending payment via paypal now what do I do? should I change my payment details from paypal to something else, if only there was some kind of support. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back