Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Primary acc. :cough:

sales.jpg

Something really strange happened to me.

Yesterday i got 13 files deleted. I read the email now.

But the total number of files remains the same.

I know this because i am getting a screenshot from the filemanager page every 1-2 days to check which files were deleted since they dont have real time dmca.

I got 13 files deleted yesterday and still same number of total files instead of having 13 files less.

The folder files in which these 13 files belonged has 13 files less but the total files number of my account still remain the same.

Lol @those who r saying ryushare doesnt shave. Just made a test. Friend made an account via my link and bough premium. Still havent received my sale :)

Lol @those who r saying ryushare doesnt shave. Just made a test. Friend made an account via my link and bough premium. Still havent received my sale :)

mate post some screen shots or video record any proof ?? provide more details of your test so we can judge since many of us including me tested themselves and it never failed ate least for me 5 times now :)

Last edited:
@xtc reseller code ?? which payment gateway

@scorpio his referral supposedly have registered with that name before buying prem so it maybe with a name

Last edited:
I had same premium ref with full nicknames too. but not anymore. new system creates only digits for premiums as far as I know.. Also i can free register and put scc. here the same way you did. this is not proof... if you actually put ccbill secreenshots of course by crossingout some private places, then we can discuss about they cheat or not :)

@Cypherz . I think yes His friend registered free and upgraded his acc. by reseller key...

I cant access ryushare from my RDP since yesterday. I dont know why.

I sent email to supportearlier yesterday. I expalined to them i cant upload new files since i cant access the site.

Ryukensine has not been online since 14 July.

How am i supposed to access the site in my rdp since i cant get help from anywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back