Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for the Webmoney gurus

Question for the Webmoney gurus here
I had Mini - so I had to change to either Classic or Light.
I changed to Light.
But my screen shows the following:

Mini: enabled, you currently are in Keeper Mini
Light: enabled, as the main management method

1. Does that mean I am still in Mini and have all the restrictions associated with it?
2. I am now in Light and don't have to worry about the Mini restrictions?

first u need to add your mobile number and confirm by sms then u choose keeper classic after u d that u will transferred into a page to confirm then download the mini keeper software then after the activation u will be able to recive money limitless

first u need to add your mobile number and confirm by sms then u choose keeper classic after u d that u will transferred into a page to confirm then download the mini keeper software then after the activation u will be able to recive money limitless
Thanks Cypherz for your response, but it doesn't answer my question. I did try to get keeper classic but the activation did not go through. Most probably because of where I live (US). I tried everything but the keeper software could not contact the webmoney server.

So I had to switch to keeper Light.

I figure you have Keeper Classic, so you can still help me here : Does your mini keeper still shows,
enabled, you currently are in Keeper Mini ?

NL Server

Software error:

Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28.

For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

This is what i am getting from home connection.

Software error:

For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

But it is working fine from my RDP.

me tooo

Software error:

This is what i am getting from home connection.

Software error:

But it is working fine from my RDP.

exactly a temp thing maybe clear cache or choose a different browser after few hours

Not fair for hard work uploaders, they will not get any commission from reseller.

179494060eea45e59df1dafb8b0c7841a300957d.png

Last edited:
it says transaction wasn't successful for god's sake that person will not be able to buy via CC anyway :) their primary payments system is what get us %60 can u tell me what u want them to do when transaction is failed ??

Hi ryu please see why they where paid the same request date as me and i was not the where paid 2 days ago and am still pending

am just worried that i was missed and not gonna get that payments thx :)

Me

1v4F7GQFyO45PsZ9QMYsSSwHbu2Heh.jpg

Requested 18.06 (WMZ)
Received today
Tha fastest payment so far from ryu

same here. requested last 06/18. just received it today. WMZ. thanks Ryu :)

can u guys leave it like that tell ryukenshine come and see it please :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back