Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one using DLE multiposter.

HI,

I was using PostNews 10.9 but it has stoped working some back-end issues.
Anyone using Dle Poster For dle sites. Kindly give me a link i need a new poster.=]

Well I changed RPD and everything works fine so far :fly:

some of my stats from few days:ff:
2013-06-24 4037 / €0 1 / €5.976 0/ €0 0/ €0 0 €5.976
2013-06-25 3690 / €0 2 / €26.952 3/ €23.928 0/ €0 0 €50.88
2013-06-26 4013 / €0 1 / €11.976 2/ €11.952 0/ €0 0 €23.928
2013-06-27 3950 / €0 3 / €23.928 3/ €23.928 0/ €0 0 €47.856
2013-06-28 2082 / €0 1 / €5.976 1/ €5.976 0/ €0 0 €11.952

Maybe you have part of a botnet hidden away somewhere.

Wipe all drives and reformat the OS, then get the datacenter to assign you a new IP and go from there.

I have a limit for free downloads of 301 MB, around 17k downloads this month and only 3 1month sales.

Crap filehost for me. :thumbdown:

lol... it doesn't depend wether you limit or download..

you need strategy to get work with it...

Can you please tell us your strategy, mate?

Because a few days ago you left ryushare because of bad sales.

Now did you suddenly start to earn a lot after few days?

If yes, please tell us your strategy points to help us get better sales.

I have a limit for free downloads of 301 MB, around 17k downloads this month and only 3 1month sales.

Crap filehost for me. :thumbdown:

Can you please tell us your strategy, mate?

Because a few days ago you left ryushare because of bad sales.

Now did you suddenly start to earn a lot after few days?

If yes, please tell us your strategy points to help us get better sales.

try this my friends

1.split files
2.no mirrors
3.stick with the host for enough period so that you users get familiar with it and be sure u will continue with it

try this my friends

1.split files
2.no mirrors
3.stick with the host for enough period so that you users get familiar with it and be sure u will continue with it

I have done all of these and i was always doing these with all filehosts.

but now in ryu my sales are really bad. i never had so bad stats in other filehosts like in ryu with same material.

already 50 days in ryu and things still bad.

it seems i am bad for ryu or ryu is bad for me. no other explanation.

well i can't really tell u what to do but there is a saying "u never failed u quite just before u seceded" but if u need to test others you will be justified while people like hyp had good results by the second month maybe it's just not for u

well i can't really tell u what to do but there is a saying "u never failed u quite just before u seceded" but if u need to test others you will be justified while people like hyp had good results by the second month maybe it's just not for u

maybe it is not working for me. and many others too.

and it works for others.

the strange thing is that 2 weeks ago i had started generating better sales for some days and then i felt that my work is starting bringing results.

As long as my topics were getting bigger, my sales were getting worse and worse... lol This is a bit strange.

And now i have 6 days without getting new referral. While i was getting few referrals every day or second day.

And now suddenly 6 days no new referrals. Did users suddenly hate my material so much?

I really dont know what to say.

i can tell u that mostly the first week of the moth is the greatest since it's just few days left make your trial last tell that week end and see and i know what u feel very well u don't wanna leave but u can't continue with no earnings

i can tell u that mostly the first week of the moth is the greatest since it's just few days left make your trial last tell that week end and see and i know what u feel very well u don't wanna leave but u can't continue with no earnings

Exactly.

I am not the uploader who likes changing filehost every week like may guys are doing.

But when i see so bad results i really feel bad.

My topics get bigger and sales and referrals dont come. These topics brought me sales in other filehosts.

And without money i cant work. At the moment, i am feeling i have lost 2 months with ryushare.

I can not accept i suddenly became so bad uploader and users hate my material with which i am working almost 1 year and i know it very well.

Anyway, i dont know what to say. Really dissapointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back