Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my first payout from ryushare on paypal today, took 1 month but its finally paid :)
But there is a huge difference between the payout amount shown on ryushare and the amount I received on paypal , their conversion € to $ isnt accurate , loosing something like 15% of the real amount ! ( plus the comission of paypal)

Got my first payout from ryushare on paypal today, took 1 month but its finally paid :)
But there is a huge difference between the payout amount shown on ryushare and the amount I received on paypal , their conversion € to $ isnt accurate , loosing something like 15% of the real amount ! ( plus the comission of paypal)

€1=$1.18 they always pay like that and they are not gonna change if you read all over this thread u would have found this a well known info enjoy still ryu is simply the best

so how these guys are buying one US and two aisian countries today :)

2013-05-25 4706 / €0 2 / €11.952 1/ €20.976 0/ €0 0 €32.928

to ryukenshine please read

if LR stayed down please add payza again to get paid with please listen to this some people need another way than already what is already there if LR stayed down

Software error:

Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28. For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Software error:

Global symbol "$user" requires explicit package name at /ryushare/cgi-bin/index.cgi line 482.
Global symbol "$user" requires explicit package name at /ryushare/cgi-bin/index.cgi line 484.
Global symbol "$user" requires explicit package name at /ryushare/cgi-bin/index.cgi line 484.
BEGIN not safe after errors--compilation aborted at /ryushare/cgi-bin/index.cgi line 2646.
For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

getting this error while clicking on any option
did any one facing this

Global symbol "$user" requires explicit package name at /ryushare/cgi-bin/index.cgi line 482.
BEGIN not safe after errors--compilation aborted at /ryushare/cgi-bin/index.cgi line 2646.
For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Dq5Reuf.jpg

:( NOT BAD

Gents please among you experienced with Ryu.How can i get banner for my blog?By clicking on Our banners it says "file not found" How can i get their banner?

i would really want to know who are those we all :)

1MFl1ZXizUZERhdzQN8L2TLO8tl2fH.jpg

see my friend i know u are used to being cheated so any bad results u assume the host is the problem any way they are not why i know that coz just

4 days ago when i had a doubt i bought with a prepaid CC and the sale counted like a charm :) so when u feel they are donating go ahead and use your CC anytime make a video and come with the results other than that believe me they can't just give you sales to be happy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back