Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BEWARE:- Ryushare is a kind of host when you stopped uploading for a while, Lets says about 2weeks. Ryushare won't pay you. I requested WMZ on a 1st week of April and till now its showing a pending status.

Why you don't pay to your inactive members? 2week is not a big time difference. I know its a small amount so i wont be buzzing you. I just want to say it was a pleasure working for you.:(

Last edited:
BEWARE:- Ryushare is a kind of host when you stopped uploading for a while, Lets says about 2weeks. Ryushare won't pay you. I requested WMZ on a 1st week of April and till now its showing a pending status.

Why you don't pay to your inactive members? 2week is not a big time difference. I know its a small amount so i wont be buzzing you. I just want to say it was a pleasure working for you.:(

see all what you needed to do is read this thread well before saying those words right now they have a 2 3 days delay to all of us and they don't care or look if u are still loging or uploading they only see pending payment without fraud and pay it all the time next time when u see you are paid you will know u should have just waited like all of us :)

I agree with Cypherz.

As for myself, there have been several breaks in my uploading and posting during the past 7 months, because I'm busy at work. Regardless, I've always been paid by Ryushare. Period.

my payment info has been changed again to this fella (Z218030381063)
I suspect my acc been hacked again or bugs in ryushare? It always happen on the last day of the pending payment.

@Django @starvh coz when u saw it the first time u should have changed ryu's password e-mail password to something u never used before so no go and change the password and the pass of your e-mail with security questions if needed then change payment info back to yours

@Cypherz:- I agree with you that ryushare always pay to their users(active and inactive users both) but i am still waiting for my payout and status is still Pending. I requested on WMZ on this 11th. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back