Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
really friend ?? you are asking this Question seriously for a just joined member :) this thread have a history with those one post unknowns who comes and trash it for their hate of ryu :)

am not Vietnamese never been their and i earn more than good also i know other 5 friends who earn very much so giving any trust to aword form someone who just regsitred to say it and leave isn't any good :D there are hundreds if not thousandth of uploaders working for ryu and happy with it so if u really know what u are doing then y can give it a try :D

you are just one of ryushare worker, everyone knows~:-=

cause I can understand vietnamese and that is why I know so much.

ryushare was built by several uploaders(leechers) who worked for wupload before

hence, their site is complete copied from wupload and their most actived uploaders have aff id from 5-50 (in other filehost, those IDs are mostly for test purpose)

anyway, you have few choice of paid filehost, I know many good original uploaders stopped because they can not find paid filehost without shave sales.

if you do not believe ryushare(rapidgator,uploaded) shaved your sales,

u could upload good files to hotfile (use 7z file format with password) and compare sales, u will notice the difference!

i have been here even before the first ryushare thread :) i joined ryushare in September read my posts in Filemates and hulkfile and before them i used the dead FS and before that hotfile and u question who am :D i work with ryushare coz they make me earn a lot your words are nothing why ?? am not gonna believe while am seeing sales my self :D the story u told hold no problem for ryu what's wrong with the way the get built what's wrong if their is Vietnamese uplaoder who are very active and earn more :D

here is my proof :D get your own CC go to RDP and buy from your own files if not counted come here and view a video of the process simple and easy :D other than that are plan words from both of us BTW ryushare will refund u that sale if u PMed them said your where testing :D

so all that fuss is to support hotfile :D tell them they better support them selves seems like after the lost PP they wanna uplaoders back :D
enjoy your new membership

PS post reported for false accusation :P

Last edited:
A Most Important question for everyone

I have been trying to solve this problem for the longest time. Finally I have given up. But not entirely. I want to see if some of the greatest minds in this thread have the answer. Here we go.....

Ok so on the Ryushare file manager page you have a screen that looks like this

My question is how do you get the Files Per Page to move from 20 to say 50, and stay there.
Remember I want the Files per page to go to 50 or 100 or 200 and stay there.
What I have found is that each time I move that dot (.) from 20 to say 50 and move away from the python page it returns to 20. Cypherz......Spice boy... anyone's got the answer?

` Filehosttalk ` First of all , You should know that Ryushare doesnt need to hire anybody to defend themselves here . Please Stop calling people Ryushare workers .. I many times tested ryu by buying premium . And it always show up in my account . The Proof is Even if I dont upload anything . Ryu continues giving the Rebills . Just today i got 3 rebills ` 3/ €23.928 ` Ryushare is not like the other filehost . in somewhere else If you dont upload anything , and if you `re getting only rebills then Your account will be banned.
Ryushare Always gives a chance to uploaders . They know that some of uploaders stopped using Ryu . . But these uploaders are not happy with the other filehost at all . the reason like you said is Shaving the Sales . I m plenty sure of this They will come back to use Ryushare . The other filehost You offered are piece a Sh.t

I love RYu..

@KTio will it will stay ONLY until u change that page go to reports or my-account or any other page why do u have problem with that it's just few clicks ?

@KTio will it will stay ONLY until u change that page go to reports or my-account or any other page why do u have problem with that it's just few clicks ?

Cypherz, somehow I can never get it to stay. I change it from 20 to 50 - and remember there is no SAVE button to make sure that change stays. Then, say, I click on Profile, and then I move back to the page. And the dot (.) which I have moved from 20 to 50 has returned to 20.

The reason I want it to stay is sometimes when the files I am posting are more than 20 I will need to go to the second page to find those files. It would be nice to have everything on a single page. Hope you get what I mean.

i know why u may need it to stay mate but if you are posting 500 files click on 500 then show files it wll show the 500 post them tell u finish if u have to change the page the do those 2 clicks again me too need that and use that feature almost every day to check my files and to see if there any missing file "there is no way to save it" but it's easy to get to

i know why u may need it to stay mate but if you are posting 500 files click on 500 then show files it wll show the 500 post them tell u finish if u have to change the page the do those 2 clicks again me too need that and use that feature almost every day to check my files and to see if there any missing file "there is no way to save it" but it's easy to get to
Oh well, at least I tried. Thanks as always Cypherz.

I have been trying to solve this problem for the longest time. Finally I have given up. But not entirely. I want to see if some of the greatest minds in this thread have the answer. Here we go.....

Ok so on the Ryushare file manager page you have a screen that looks like this

My question is how do you get the Files Per Page to move from 20 to say 50, and stay there.
Remember I want the Files per page to go to 50 or 100 or 200 and stay there.
What I have found is that each time I move that dot (.) from 20 to say 50 and move away from the python page it returns to 20. Cypherz......Spice boy... anyone's got the answer?

Indeed, I did send Ryukenshine a PM about this very subject, several weeks ago.

It would be very helpful if he would change the Default from 20 to 50 - or even 100.

That would be great!

:)

Last edited:
guys is there someone using zoom uploader? I get FAILED whenever I upload files.

the settings is green meaning its working and I'm registered version.

Do you guys use RDP's ?? i use home connection and always works even yesterday XxPoxX told me in PM that zoom not work when i test it worked ??

Few questions for old Ryushare affiliates.

1.What exactly means rebills..I started 12 days ago..and already have few sales and rebills..What exactly means these rebills? Old premium members who renew their account after visiting one of my links?

2. Why Ryushare have only 30 and 75 days premium ?..I'm sure that 180 or 365 days premium, with a good price can generate some sales.. Eill have benefits for all 3 parts..Ryushare and affiliates make more money..and members can have a better price..

3. I requested my first payment yesterday (02 april). I completed payment info only for Paypal..that mean I will receive payment in Paypal? I must expect I will receive payment this month?

Thanks in advance!

Few questions for old Ryushare affiliates.

1.What exactly means rebills..I started 12 days ago..and already have few sales and rebills..What exactly means these rebills? Old premium members who renew their account after visiting one of my links?

2. Why Ryushare have only 30 and 75 days premium ?..I'm sure that 180 or 365 days premium, with a good price can generate some sales.. Eill have benefits for all 3 parts..Ryushare and affiliates make more money..and members can have a better price..

3. I requested my first payment yesterday (02 april). I completed payment info only for Paypal..that mean I will receive payment in Paypal? I must expect I will receive payment this month?

Thanks in advance!

1.if a user registered as free then buy after that it counts as a rebill if he buys directly from the download page it's a sale doesn't matter coz they both give %60 but that's why even if u just started may get a rebil in reports

2.there are all kinds of plans in the download page not in the buy premium page and they don;t appear to all countries but most developed country s will see all plans at the download page

3.PP payments get more time so in 20 22 days u should see this in your account although it might be marked PAID before that by 2-5 days coz they pay via exchangers which takes time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back