Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
21-1 +15 should be paid tomorrow i think but i don't really know if there is still delays on some payment system coz i got mine almost in time just few hours later also people post here payment dates 15-16 days but only few say pending after that date so wait tomorrow or the day after and see

Mine is pending from 2013-01-09 payout request date + no reply in emails and PM's Here.. Why?

EDIT: Replied by email few minutes ago. Still Waiting for Payment though. -_-

Last edited:
my logic is this:

After huge delays with payments people stops working; when the some is low they pay on time. People starts working and making more, the delays restarts...

Even under those conditions RYU is better than most of the competitors, the bad thing is they know that.

well i got paid big amounts 3 times in row 15 16 days your logic can't be right why see all that people who says paid in time and the numer of people who says delays ?? you will see the majority got payment in time only few didn't sometimes due some payment system they can't buy it as fast as others hope u got my point here so the idea of them don't wanna pay is so strange coz they will go down so fast if they did my friend ryushare is trusted stable and really much better than most others

I didn't say they don't wanna pay, but they simply can't. If I'm sure of one thing about them is that they are HONEST. What I'm questioning is their professionalism. If you say it's gonna be in one week do it in one week, if you say it's gonna be in a year do it in a year.

I have one question. They give sales in Euro while they pay in Dollar. What we have to enter in webmoney field either "WME Purse" or "WMZ Purse" ID's? . I was providing WMZ purse instead of WME. Is that the reason? or you also received payment in Dollar?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back