Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giving mirror never worked for me. I just give ryu links and get good sales. ryu has a freak free download speed . so we have to split files at least 3 parts to get sale..

okay why don't u just stop using bad shaving ryu (that only shave for u ) and use this great mirror site believe me if i believed what u believe i would have left

what mirror? maybe mirror has a better offers?

sometimes i must use 2 hosts by way of comparison of earnings

ryushare:

ry.JPG

other host:

r.JPG

News:

today ( 03.15) i got 2 sales of ryushare ..

thank you

& hope ryushare counter is enabled now!

friend@, ryushare and rapidgator are counting downloads in an entirely different way.

RG counts only 1 download per IP. So if i download from my ip 20 files from you, you will see only 1 download.

Ryushare is counting as download even a click on the link and uncompleted downloads too.

That's why you always see less downloads in RG and more in Ryushare.

Hope i helped ;)

The host you work with has different dll counter. That`s why Dll always low on it . If you get 111 dll with your host . you ll get dll between 2000-3000 with ryu.. Ryushare shows every details. no cheating no Counter problem...

thanks

i understand this ..

but why i get 400% every day more earnings on other host as with ryushare for same work!

nevertheless i love ryushare & will give it a chance!

hope they are fair now

thanks

i understand this ..

but why i get 400% every day more earnings on other host as with ryushare for same work!

nevertheless i love ryushare & will give it a chance!

hope they are fair now

I have the same situation too. So Scorpio pm me too. Take last Monday for instance
Rys - 6700 dll - zero sales
RG-350 dlls - 3 sales 2 rebills

same material, same postings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back