Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still dont understand, sometime ryu saying that

You have reached the download-limit: 188888 Mb for last 1 days

sometime that

You have reached the download-limit: 88888 Mb for last 1 days. So they are changing limit every day?

Can I know after payment marked as Paid, how long it takes before the money transfer into my WMZ? My payment marked as Paid since last Thursday but until today still haven't receive the money. :(

Today i received email from admin, he tell me my payment was sent to Z16453348**** but my wmz is Z34959363****. How come they can sent to wrong WMZ? Anyone experienced this before? My money €110.64 was gone and I was working so hard. :(

Last edited:
Can I know after payment marked as Paid, how long it takes before the money transfer into my WMZ? My payment marked as Paid since last Thursday but until today still haven't receive the money. :(

Today i received email from admin, he tell me my payment was sent to Z16453348**** but my wmz is Z34959363****. How come they can sent to wrong WMZ? Anyone experienced this before? My money €110.64 was gone and I was working so hard. :(

you should send them mail again ...

Last edited:

Greets all,

Put in for PP payout on the 8th of January - received payment today.

Thanks RYU.

And while I'm here, let me say "Hello" to my friend Cypherz.

:-)

and today i got sale from others user file now what i can say about there bloody shit changes in there sales counting program.
36tKlF5.jpg

nuM7WtE.jpg

:wacko:

1/7 request payment but have not yet received payment.

Payment time from two weeks to become more than three weeks.

This is really disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back