Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
y5x5.png

mine is still pending since 2nd December now. this delay is getting dirty, Ryu.
DateAmountStatus
2013-12-02€XXX
PENDING
usually they pay within 20-25 days but this time I don't know...perhaps they celebrate Xmas but they are Viets anyway, so there is nothing to celebrate.:facepalm:

How many rate for € to USD?
If I calculate from monney I receive
Your Rate use 1€ per 1.17999
My understanding is correct or not

Thank you if you answer me sir...

Last edited:
^ yes, that's right... €1 = $1.18, that's their own rate and the real current rate now should be €1 = $1.38 but we have to live with it. the thing I like with ryu is because they still paying with PP. I don't like to use webmoney in most filehost as need to deal with exchanger in order to withdraw the money.

DateAmountStatus
2013-12-02€XXX
PAID

finally received it today in PP. thanks but still don't like the 28 days delay. hope ryu will pay faster for the next request.

yes Ryu is going from bad to worst :( first my sales drooped 40% 50% since that great change on rebelling system that doesn't do anything but randomly remove your referrals from your account :) and still the same people who get sales from other files keep getting them :)

and now the very long delay the official statement is still 15 days then they get delayed to 20 21 and now it's almost 25 for WMZ

come on Ryu don'tr lose your loyal uploaders here do something but something good this time :)

File Host quick upload

I want to build a site to make money by sharing resource through ryushare.com.
Because It is too slow to download and upload a resource in my network, is there any way to transfer some resource uploaded by another to my ryushare account directly?

I want to build a site to make money by sharing resource through ryushare.com.
Because It is too slow to download and upload a resource in my network, is there any way to transfer some resource uploaded by another to my ryushare account directly?

use RDP (remote desktop). server NETHERLAND. it will cost you 10$ + per month. but you can upload 1gb files in a sec.

1.jpg

Still waiting

2013-12-12 | WMZ | PENDING

:D

Hello. Guys.

I will run new version of my site very soon, so plus of uploaded, i want another mirror, it is hard for me to choose between RG & RYU & K2S.
I don't know to choose each of them, so yesterday i decided to test one thing: DMCA, yeah, it is important for us specially for warez uploaders like me.

I created only 700 KB RAR file myself with pictures like this :

1stars.gif

3stars.gif

4stars.gif

facebook.gif

imdb_logo.png

q_BRrip_720p.png

Rapidgator_Premium_Banner_1_.gif

Under_contruction_icon_yellow.png

And ...

And i uploaded this RAR file on them, After 1 minute from Upload, i sent this stupid message to them :

Hello.

My archive has been shared on your site! Please delete this copyrighted material from your site.

Thanks.

:D :D as you can, with funny 700 KB files + Stupid message report without any single proof , i just want to test their system and

The Result :

I expected RG loose this competition :D but until now, RG & K2S links are alive but unfortunately RYU deleted this file! :( .

If the result with this test is something like this, then imagine one stupid guys come and reported all of your site/topic links or no, you are uploading copyrighted material and ... .

I will wait more for K2S & RG but at least i know this, it is very hard to work with RYU while they are doing this.

Regards.

P.S: RG replied :

Hello,Thank you for bringing this copyright violation to our attention.
However, we need more information in order to handle your case.
We kindly ask you to provide us with the following information:
- The exact content and name of the files In this format:
http://rapidgator.net/file/fileID )
- Identify yourself as the owner of the material or as an authorized
person, to act on behalf of the owner, sites/links to/where original
content is published
- Your contact details, postal address, including your telephone number
so we can contact you if we have further questions
- The URL of the website on which the links were published
- Abuse report have to be sent from corporate e-mail address , in case
you are organization or other sort of legal representative
Will you , please, send us official DMCA authorization documents from
you or your clients, otherwise we will not be able to fulfil your request.
For private owners of copyrights of the content we recommend to use
services of licensed professional DMCA agents.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Best regards,
Rapidgator Limited - Anti-Abuse

Last edited:
Hello,Thank you for bringing this copyright violation to our attention.
However, we need more information in order to handle your case.
We kindly ask you to provide us with the following information:
- The exact content and name of the files In this format:
http://rapidgator.net/file/fileID )
- Identify yourself as the owner of the material or as an authorized
person, to act on behalf of the owner, sites/links to/where original
content is published
- Your contact details, postal address, including your telephone number
so we can contact you if we have further questions
- The URL of the website on which the links were published
- Abuse report have to be sent from corporate e-mail address , in case
you are organization or other sort of legal representative
Will you , please, send us official DMCA authorization documents from
you or your clients, otherwise we will not be able to fulfil your request.
For private owners of copyrights of the content we recommend to use
services of licensed professional DMCA agents.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Best regards,
Rapidgator Limited - Anti-Abuse

just bare in mind that this great e-mail responce was after u posted here the exact details of your report :) usually they will delete in a period of 48 hours regardless this doesn't mean ryu is better in this case we all are hit by false DMCA all the time :)

wait did anybody noticed that the paygate for long term accounts has been removed !? i was wondering why im only getting small one-month sales -_-. damn exactly around holidays when sales are big this had to happen again.
===================
last big sale was from early saturday so i must have bee removed yesterday .

Last edited:

just bare in mind that this great e-mail responce was after u posted here the exact details of your report :) usually they will delete in a period of 48 hours regardless this doesn't mean ryu is better in this case we all are hit by false DMCA all the time :)

no mate, i can not accept this email from RG just sent after my post on here, it is clear, K2S said this on their Abuse Page, you must show proof for DMCA, after i sent that request, RG sent this to me and it is regular, cause if i said it is copyrighted material, i must prove it, this email is regular, if you see also DMCA pages on most of the sites (even our own sites), all of them want proof and ... so it is not RG message after seeing this post. i don't think RG is free on holidays to check here and then sent that email after 30 min just for me.

==========================

Anyway, 2013-12-12 | WMZ | PAID

:)

yeh, gateway problem back again. gues we have to do with the 30 days - 75days plan for sometime again until they add a new gate for longterm plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back