Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost one week has passed and I'm pretty sure Paypal would answer Ryushare back in some form why their account was limited. If it's chargeback/refunds as some mentioned, it might be a simpler problem to solve with Paypal. If Paypal refuses to reply after a week or are reluctant to resolve the issue , it's obvious they do not want Ryushare's business anymore (eg. uploaded, megashares) and it's best to concentrate fully on alternative payment methods. Any progress update on the situation right now would be nice for us as it give us the incentive to continue uploading to you guys.

RYUSHARE Admin any news why you don't use payementwall it's been week and our money too havn't payed on alertpay.

and why you don't talk to your ppl.

Everything I know ,payment will be delayed and will be paid around 1 month.He must keep all the servers alive first.
The new paygate is under review,they need to check something about Ryushare company before they accept.
We wont have PP option in future,they dont accept file hosting business until they have representative in that country.I see they limit many other hosting in few days and they still do it more.Some US hosting are OK.
Anyone cant wait,can move.I still use it for my users and wait .

Ok I understand what you want say , but put other options for premium buy , we are can help with our uploads for more profit for servers , personal etc. You can pay with alternative options. Paysafe Card , MoneyBookers , OKPAY , CLICK2PAY

Everything I know ,payment will be delayed and will be paid around 1 month.He must keep all the servers alive first.
The new paygate is under review,they need to check something about Ryushare company before they accept.
We wont have PP option in future,they dont accept file hosting business until they have representative in that country.I see they limit many other hosting in few days and they still do it more.Some US hosting are OK.
Anyone cant wait,can move.I still use it for my users and wait .

if you add paygate tell me if user's can pay with paypal and wich option can pay plz.

and also can you tell us how much time take to proccess it.

wa can wait for ryushare. and keep server's alive.

Yes, they have made enough for this short run. The owner will keep all money and take a good rest lying on the beach by South China Sea. Then a new host will pop up in WJ, offering saliva-drooling rate and all suckers will head there in a frenzy. Not long after that, it will have problem with payment processor, then it is lazy time by South China Sea and the story repeats itself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back