Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
just adding more 2 ftp servers,sorry all for inconvenience.
Remote and Zoom upload will be limited to 400mb file size for free users, 6GB for premium users.
somewhere in the earth cannot login to Ryushare few days ago until now,I guess some ISP or something similar have had some technical issue.

@ichthyosaurus : no,noone must upgrade to get paid.We must buy AP (now Payza ) and WMZ ,so We need more time than Paypal.No problem else.

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

That is one big useless filehost...

yNcSu.jpg

It show that you are an useless uploader.Let test it by yourself ,login your paypal account and purchase an new account through your files,and check it.Repeat it 10 or 20 times until you see you dont have sales.

Did you check the download counts? I started on 24.05.2012 & yes I am not very fond of any specific niche. But I have my share of users who like to check what I am offering. Point to note I have already made 10 referrals since 24th!! That is the only thing I got from this host which seems way better than any other.

Patience, they will start coming. Maybe you are posting at a place where others are already posting ryushare links, which will decrease the chance of people buying from your links. And the referrals don't mean much, those are just users signing up for a free account to avoid waiting time, I have over 300 of those. But good luck, ryushare is very good and been very good to me last 2 months, over 700-800 each month!

ryushare.com is rather new in the filesharing industry and they are almost not known at all from the public. Which visitor would buy premium from a site that he has never seen or heard about before... I think they still need more visibility on boards, and they can count on me working with them because the ftp upload is incredibly fast =)
ryushare.com + remote ftp upload addon from powerfiler.com = epic win. I transfered over 80GB of vids today at greatest speeds and not any single error, always speed > 10Mb/s
Though i regret they dont have more plans. I hope they will keep improving and gain notoriety/popularity (y)

sry for my english.

damn shit spammers and leecher all of you you wanna sales without even now how to work hard and be patience everyday with this filehost i have 2 sales and i have rebils of 56 euro a day so damn STF and work with this filehost if you wanna but if you don't than go on and search for another host man they are the best and the beast and wait you will see all of you they HAVE HARDWARE not like all other's they are prepare hardware's not shity host's ok thnkx

Proaudiozone.info, you can earn good results cause you have 2 domain + both are really nice design and ass I see, you get sales from both hosts (extabit and ryushare)
even if you got 2 good sites, 56$ per day is very low , ı think you were earning more than 100$ per day with filesonic with your those both very nice sites.

but without good websites, earning with this numbe is nearly impossible

actually problem is
he have 2 site So he can earn with
any host
but main problem is
ryushare is banned from many popular
forum and poster is depend for those forumn
let me tel you some name
warez-bb people already know its banned there
big portal like heroturko also banned ryushare when i
tried to leech file from there
i find it banned
and big forums banned ryushare
and people only visit those forum cause they have
originic hitz from google
and paradise depend on ddl hitz i think
i hope ryu admin take a decision and
unbanned ryushare from those forum
cause i am getting good speed from ryushare!!
i love this host

I assume its banned as some idiots do not follow wbb rules and post premium only links. IMO - having this setting should be done by application, and generally links should always be free unless verfied. I know it will never happen but warez-bb is huge, rysuhare is a decent free host and should be allowed there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back