Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proaudiozone.info, can you help me about my problem

5ec3212697.jpg

what is this value ??? is there a monthly download limit.

argh i stop uploading already , i already set my file to 'premium only'. But i am still seeing people download with purchasing any premiums. zzz. how can they download my file.

Login site after...
Upload Filesize limit 400MB for free member?!
------------------------------------------
Login second;
Now, Become to 2000MB???
But can't up 400MB+ file

Last edited:
Login site after...
Upload Filesize limit 400MB for free member?!
------------------------------------------
Login second;
Now, Become to 2000MB???
But can't up 400MB+ file

Same problem here.
Until yesterday I could upload files up to 1000MB. Today, not even 600.

I am trying to upload using ftp...
however, three days later, the queue only one successful transfer.
and the my file manager with full of duplicate....

I got sales. But payment speed for alertpay is not good.

rss.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

Do I need to upgrade to premium to get paid?

That is one big useless filehost...

yNcSu.jpg

I'm not trying to step on any toes or anything, but sometimes it's not the filehost, but instead the content uploaded. Are you making any sales without file host?

I'm not trying to defend Ryushare or anything, I'm just trying to find some information since I about to only allow a selective few host to be used on my forums.

I'm not trying to step on any toes or anything, but sometimes it's not the filehost, but instead the content uploaded. Are you making any sales without file host?

I'm not trying to defend Ryushare or anything, I'm just trying to find some information since I about to only allow a selective few host to be used on my forums.
Did you check the download counts? I started on 24.05.2012 & yes I am not very fond of any specific niche. But I have my share of users who like to check what I am offering. Point to note I have already made 10 referrals since 24th!! That is the only thing I got from this host which seems way better than any other.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back