Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have try to add my website and it keeps fail me,
I use the same method to verify bitsahre but it goes through....
anyone else able to do it for blogger?

BTW: i got paid just three days after request. Although i have no sale for the last two days :p

Got paid. Thanks.
Download speed is too slow only 10kb. No one want to buy with that speed. No sales in 8 days. Many ppl ask me to change host. So please do your best. I want to stay with ryushare.

we can upload more than 400mb file from remote upload or direct upload
how we will get sales if we not providing links more than 400mb??
from the direct upload from my leech it shows upto 2000mb but link is not generting

i just bought a month premium for ryushare, i really didn't want to because i don't know many uploaders who use it, plus i don't see it on sites like filetube. Anyhow, i purchased because some files i really needed were uploading to ryushare. Great! not so great, a 696mb file has been downloading for 2 hours 15 min and only 40% has been downloaded.X-(:facepalm: also i use IDM, i've purchased 5 or 6 different premiums in the past year and ryushare seems to be the only one where i cant highlight and dl multiple links or in my case rar files. btw, i'm currently only downloading 1 file, with other servers like rs, i dl 4 at a time.

You cant highlight and download multiple links :S ?

Select links, add to jdownloader , or downloadthemall , download

easy

Make sure you added direct downloads in your account
Its uber fast for me

Sounds like you mseed up your seetings in jdownloader or did nto select direct downloads in your account area

i just bought a month premium for ryushare, i really didn't want to because i don't know many uploaders who use it, plus i don't see it on sites like filetube. Anyhow, i purchased because some files i really needed were uploading to ryushare. Great! not so great, a 696mb file has been downloading for 2 hours 15 min and only 40% has been downloaded.X-(:facepalm: also i use IDM, i've purchased 5 or 6 different premiums in the past year and ryushare seems to be the only one where i cant highlight and dl multiple links or in my case rar files. btw, i'm currently only downloading 1 file, with other servers like rs, i dl 4 at a time.

Could you pm me your IP or country ,and your files you'd like to download,pls.I will check it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back