Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey phimnhackich how did you set up your Hotfile account to see number of downloads? I got some sales but still all of my files say 0 downloads which can't be possible. Do you have Hotlink on?

That's weird, I just try to connect my other three adsl line, also inaccessible.
In fact, the whole country can't be connect. My country only have One landline ISP.

So i change my dns to google dns and i can access most of the site which i previously won't be able to access.

However still in ryushare.
But using my mobile ISP, (currently, there are only two) can access the webpage, did ryushare block my landline ISP???

Warning for all people who invite referrals: If you have not downloads and sales and earn money from referrals which make money - your payment will be rejected. Not always, only when they see it :) so referral system is suck.

957cd4fb8a40b89cf4718ac55486357b.png

What is wrong?

Warning for all people who invite referrals: If you have not downloads and sales and earn money from referrals which make money - your payment will be rejected. Not always, only when they see it :) so referral system is suck.

that is just for you,you are a liar,kudla.
We said that " you and your referral are the same one,is you" ,why?because 2 accounts use same IP,you said that
Originally Posted by kudla
Could you answer me? What do you want like a proof? 2 verified paypal account? D3v1l is my reff because is my friend and I help him with anything like writing with you about payment in $, free premium etc. because he does not speak english. Other filehosts have not problem that he is my reff.

But when we check your account,you have no files,no downloads,nothing.All money you earned from "your friend" .Is it true ?
We allow all you inviting referrals but,we do not accept cheating activities.

that is just for you,you are a liar,kudla.
We said that " you and your referral are the same one,is you" ,why?because 2 accounts use same IP,you said that
Originally Posted by kudla
Could you answer me? What do you want like a proof? 2 verified paypal account? D3v1l is my reff because is my friend and I help him with anything like writing with you about payment in $, free premium etc. because he does not speak english. Other filehosts have not problem that he is my reff.

But when we check your account,you have no files,no downloads,nothing.All money you earned from "your friend" .Is it true ?
We allow all you inviting referrals but,we do not accept cheating activities.

OMG and where do you live? My IP use 1000+ people so it this a proof? However my reff has not the same IP like me. He has your IP and I join from my IP to my and your account - but I offer you screen from 2 verified paypal accounts (must be 2 persons) and you rejected it. So I must repeat it. You dont support referral system and is suck for this time.

I offer you proofs because I am not cheatman :) but you (admin) nothing - you cheat as :)

And please dont public our private messages - not good :)

Last edited:
OMG and where do you live? My IP use 1000+ people so it this a proof? However my reff has not the same IP like me. He has your IP and I join from my IP to my and your account - but I offer you screen from 2 verified paypal accounts (must be 2 persons) and you rejected it. So I must repeat it. You dont support referral system and is suck for this time.

I offer you proofs because I am not cheatman :) but you (admin) nothing - you cheat as :)

And please dont public our private messages - not good :)

I've known that many people have few Paypal accounts,It is not ensure anything,mate.
I dont need to say anything to you anymore.Let earn by your hard work,not by cheating others.

fuuf how they can have a lot of VERIFIED accounts? I am not cheater! give me one proof. I ask you again: WHAT DO YOU WANT AS A PROOF? no problem for me.

You have not to tell something next time.. you really must not. So I repeat referal system is suck and support too :)

and everybody see this. I want show I am not cheater but you dont interested. Why support is so arrogant?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back