Status
Not open for further replies.

Language Master

Hello there!

I'd like to ask how can I run my site on 2 servers so that I can avoid downtime, my current server is in US and to feel much safe, I would pay for another hosting in Russia / Ukrania or NL hostng companies, so that if worse come to worst and the 1st host close the site, It should still work.

Thank you in advanced!

LM

10 comments
I know how you feel mate.. hate downtime as well and wanted to do the same but instead searched for a better host and I'm glad i did. I hate all the complexity and stuff and thats why I searched for a better host that can prove their 99.9 uptime. Im running with a new host now which is no doubt the best off-shore host in the world. throughout the past few month (4 months exactly) I only had 5 mins downtime with their cheapest shared host service which was due to a backup process. they do not even promise 99.9% but 99% uptime for their shared server. they do magic ! their semi-dedicated is even better !
you better improve your host instead of clustering your site in different servers. save yourself alot of headache.

Let me know if you want the name of the host so that I would pm it to you. dont know if its against the rules to post host name directly or not,so im not writing it here,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back