rTorrent on CentOS 5.0 - rtorrent.rc and rtGui Problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

th3obr0

Hey,

I tried installing rTorrent wth rtGui on my CentOS 5.0 server, but it fails to start. I did whatever the Google guide said, but it's unable to read from rtorrent.rc file.

Does anyone have any experience in this? If not, then does any one have the files for "torrentflux-b4rt 1.0-beta 2" or higher? I have the basic torrentflux's interface and features.

Thanks!

5 comments
Your XML-RPC library probably isn't working correctly, because it can't connect to rtorrent properly. If i were you i'd focus on that first to solve the problem.

Well, I had re-installed everything with the XMLRPC flag, as the guide said. I copied the rtorrent.rc file in the user's dir, but still doesn't work.

Could you help over IM or do it for me, if you don't mind?

I built rtorrent, libtorrent & wtorrent on a friend's server the other day (centos 5.3) from source.

I had problems using a port to connect so ended up using a unix socket instead (with LightTPD as the handler).

It did work but the file permissions on the socket were assigned to the rtorrent user so lighttpd couldn't read it. So each time I started it, I had to chown the socket.

Uh owhhh... I guess I will have to stick with this. Do you have the Tflux-B4rt 1.0 Beta 2 or higher version's files? The developer website's download page is down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back