Status
Not open for further replies.

vAiLan

Hello. I need from help.
So i have 2 sites. I post only in one site and i want to copy content from site 1 to site 2 with RSS plugin

When i post, my members see on home page only one picture(cover) and if they want to read full post and get download link they have to click read more, then they will see full info.

The problem is when i use RSS plugin and get content from site 1 and post in site 2 i don`t know how to set to post again only cover picture on home page and rest to be visible only if they click read more. Now RSS post my full post on home page and this is not looking good. What plugin i need and is that possible?

2 comments
i have never tried such plugin but as i know if the post contains <!--more--> then by default your theme/WP will hide the rest of the post

if your post has
<!--more--> then you need to check / change the theme for site 2

Hello. I need from help.
So i have 2 sites. I post only in one site and i want to copy content from site 1 to site 2 with RSS plugin

When i post, my members see on home page only one picture(cover) and if they want to read full post and get download link they have to click read more, then they will see full info.

The problem is when i use RSS plugin and get content from site 1 and post in site 2 i don`t know how to set to post again only cover picture on home page and rest to be visible only if they click read more. Now RSS post my full post on home page and this is not looking good. What plugin i need and is that possible?

If I were you I would worry less about how to copy links from one site to another site and spend more time figuring out why your links are always going dead to begin with, surely your doing something wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back