Rory Prayana scam alert (null software sale without a permission on pstore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tterdgn

he is using my company name, company logo, my demo..
just translated the product description and now selling without my permission on pstore website.

i am worked on this script algorithm about months,
some stealers just changing the admin template or language and selling my own product.
my script is have licence, you guys no have rights to crack it. BURN IN HELL. i am really bored of you scammers.

scammer.rory-prayana-1.png
scammer.rory-prayana-2.png

17 comments
you're actual scammer,my friend ask you about the installation script but you not give,return the money to kees groot and i will delete it from p-store,he want you to refund it so i sell to refund his money
Post automatically merged:

anyway im not scamming people i just sell the backup of the script

Last edited:
you're actual scammer,my friend ask you about the installation script but you not give,return the money to kees groot and i will delete it from p-store,he want you to refund it so i sell to refund his money

anyway im not scamming people i just sell the backup of the script

man, please go your cave. before talking to me like that, at first please learn to talk nice with people.

here is your friend talks.

i think that is enough, if you want i can share your telegram messages.

i am sended your friend own files backup, included software installation guide. (10+ days ago)

stop talking to me. you are not my customer.

i never scammed peoples, it is not easy to say like that. you ** kid.

your friend's software support is ended because of your schizophrenic, accusing, abusive talks

1- you are not my customer, he is.
2- he asked the files (nicely), i sended.
3- if there is a scammer here, is this you are.
4- you no have rights to use my company name
5- you no have rights to open a public and timeless/limitless sale post
6- your friend no need translate my words to your language to sell
7- if your friend want to sell, your friend can open sale post on "global website", like wjunction forum with "license sale" title

you are not my customer. your friend is my customer.
you no have any fucking rights to open sale thread on your native language website by translating my words 100%.

Is that your excuse now? 2 month later asking refund? sorry but for what? lol. god damn kid.

Last edited:
I will use it

But I'm stuck with payment problems.

If you don't sell it to me
I'll go buy it from someone else instead.
Many days have been waiting
thank

i am understand you, but you don't understanding me
you want edit codes, i can not allow this also it is not possible. on fireplayer all codes is encrypted

then just buy from me the backup,i will sell for $150 so its cheaper than the original developer right?
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

why don't you take legal steps? raging here you just give the idea to more scammers to do the same
im sorry im not scamming anyway,i just try to help my friend to raise his money back so what can we do? the real sellers are not availablle for refund

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back