Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Roottail,can you enable download for some countries like Indo or Viet Nam ?..i have many visitor from these countries,but they cant download from you :D..

Hi Roottail,can you enable download for some countries like Indo or Viet Nam ?..i have many visitor from these countries,but they cant download from you :D..

Hi pmvuong ,

Try to find visitors from those Countries and you will earn more money
Australia
Netherlands Antilles
Denmark
Switzerland
New Zealand
Finland
United Kingdom
Netherlands
Germany
United States

Download enabled for some countries like Indo or Viet Nam.

Please see our AFFILIATES program.

Regards,
Roottail.com

Hi I recently noticed severe speed drop from you guys,previously I was able to get stable 3.4-3.5 MB/s now it's seem to max out on 500 KB/s is it new speed-limit on RootTail? or some kind or glitch?

Roottail.com Upload speed test

Hi I recently noticed severe speed drop from you guys,previously I was able to get stable 3.4-3.5 MB/s now it's seem to max out on 500 KB/s is it new speed-limit on RootTail? or some kind or glitch?

Dear Kaisar,
We don't have any limits on speed. Here is test on 05.12.2014 it is about 3.5 MB/Sec and speed is very high of our internet.
Please check your internet connection speed.

Upload%2Bspeed%2Btest%2Broottail.com.png

Last edited:
Dear Kaisar, We don't have any limits on speed. Here is test on 05.12.2014 it is about 3.5 MB/Sec and speed is very high of our internet. Please check your internet connection speed.
Upload%2Bspeed%2Btest%2Broottail.com.png

I don't have problem with upload speed but with download speed. I tested my speed on other filehosts and did general test on speedtest.net and it's fine, also checked with JD2 to make sure that's not browser fault, but same thing speed caps out around 500KB/s and max single connection (with more it just resets itself)

Last edited:

Thank you It's working fine now
ps.Also not sure if I missed it or if no one asked before but do you allow adult content?

Last edited:
Here is a feedback... your upload window does not tells which file is being uploaded even if it is a single file upload, also in multiple files upload there should be an option to cancel or abort any one of the files... please consider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back