Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much for your hard work, Rohit. I seen your talent via your image you posted here and it was truly amazing. You are the greatest web designer I have seen so far. As soon as I seen your work, I thought to myself "WOW. This guy must be very pricey for his hard work", but when I had spoke to you and you told me the price for the work I needed, I was really shocked at how low your prices for such great work.

I can definitely recommend Rohit to anyone. He is a fabulous designer, very nice, and always happy to make all edits until you really love it. The best thing is about him, he does your work first, shows you it, and if you like it, you can then send him the payment.

I use to design my own stuff when I had my flat screen, but anytime I need work done I will be coming to you. I need a lot of application design work, so I will always be purchasing your work.

- Jason Cairns

Thank you very much for your hard work, Rohit. I seen your talent via your image you posted here and it was truly amazing. You are the greatest web designer I have seen so far. As soon as I seen your work, I thought to myself "WOW. This guy must be very pricey for his hard work", but when I had spoke to you and you told me the price for the work I needed, I was really shocked at how low your prices for such great work.

I can definitely recommend Rohit to anyone. He is a fabulous designer, very nice, and always happy to make all edits until you really love it. The best thing is about him, he does your work first, shows you it, and if you like it, you can then send him the payment.

I use to design my own stuff when I had my flat screen, but anytime I need work done I will be coming to you. I need a lot of application design work, so I will always be purchasing your work.

- Jason Cairns

Thanks Jason Cairns. When a Talented and Experienced programmer like you gives compliment, It really feels good :)

please reply to my PM :D

crazydemon, I need some description about avatar (Size, theme etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back