Rockfile.co | $25 / 1000 PPD - 70% PPS - Rewarding points - Bi-Weekly payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to reach the minimum payout of the selected payment method. I see you still under the minimum.
Hi @MrRock.
How to contact to you? Your contact form has error:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /support/open.php on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Rockfile.jpg

Paypal payment received. Thanks.

hello,

We can upgrade your account once you start getting downloads.
We keep the files for life of the premium account.

Hi, I uploaded some files and received some downloads. Can you upgrade me to premium? Thank you.
Username: jekcube

Edit:
I opened a ticket and my account has been upgraded to premum. Thank you.

Last edited:
Yeah, I understand the reasoning behind this.

However, it's not so simple. The content I have with Rockfile I like my users to have access for. Removing some files in order to make space, but leave some people who want older content high and dry doesn't make whole lot of sense now, does it?

I've been amazed honestly as to how well files on Rockfile survive. File life hasn't been nearly as consistent with other hosts I've been affiliated with.

But now I seemingly only have two options available for me. Either purchase a premium on top of all the other costs I have or look elsewhere. Because I can't start to delete stuff at will, with no disregard to my users...
Hello anurr,

we can offer you a free premium if you achieve a minimum of 500 daily downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back